My family of six traveled over 3,500 miles while driving on vacation this summer (June 2014). This Hampton Inn had a very friendly staff, was very clean throughout the hotel, had very nice, comfortable rooms and a great FREE breakfast. They even gave us a "to-go" bag for breakfast with a muffin, some snacks, and fresh fruit. We didn't ask for it, they just gave us this as a nice send off. The desk staff also stored some larger items behind the desk that we took out of our cargo bag on top of our van, so we didn't have to carry it to our room.
After comparing prices in surrounding cities in Wyoming along I-90, this hotel was the best value. The swimming pool and hot tub were also a nice end for the kids to a long day in the car. They also always had fresh coffee and a nice selection of teas, all throughout the day and night.
The beds were clean and very comfortable. The temperature controls were digitally controlled and worked perfectly in the room. The other rooms and halls were very quiet, even when at full capacity.
Overall, this was a superb value and a very nice stay for our tired family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful creek-side location, at the foot of the Big Horn Mountains. New property opened April 2010. Exceptional staff combined with award winning cleanliness! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buffalo
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Wyoming