Super 8 Buffalo
Rodeway Inn(Buffalo)
Quality Inn(Buffalo)
Buffalo Inn(Buffalo)
View Hotel
All reviewsbudget hotelroom was cleangreat showercontinental breakfastfront desk clerksitting areawater pressurethe breakfast areaenjoyed our staybandaidhuntfridgetruckmtantelopesinkmontana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The room was perfunctory even though the furnishings and carpet are dated... The lobby is located in a weird place. The check in staff was nice. I used points so I can't really speak to value, but the amount of points seemed kind of high for the quality of the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank XCMonkey
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am a horseshoer from Phx Az and I have stayed at this hotel for many many years. The service and cleanliness of this hotel since Basit has joined the staff has been noticeably improved. His friendliness and detail to making my stay feel comfortable was the best I have had in years at this hotel.

Gary Tolmachoff
Horse Shoer of Monti\y Green Ranch

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Gary T
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I've been staying at this hotel one night each week for a few months now. The hotel has clean rooms with a variety of television channels available, provides great breakfast choices, has courteous staff, and is in an excellent location.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MT112014
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a great stay at this super 8 the rooms were clean had clean bedding and it just felt very clean our room was on the bottom floor close to the breakfast area, we stayed here overnight from the snow, the road were closed it was worth the stay we will be back if we're heading back this route

Stayed: February 2014