“Great food, friendly service, reasonable prices!”
Review of Dash-Inn

Dash-Inn
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 307.684.7930
Description: Phone 307.684.7930
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is a "must" for people traveling on Highway 90 who want good food at reasonable prices. There were so many super selections it was hard to make a choice. I watched other people's food coming out of the kitchen and everything looked wonderful. I had a fabulous spaghetti plate and my husband loved his chili which was full of meat.. Home cooked---huge portions--nice people. Lots of local folks were there---that is always a good sign. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The fried chicken was neither dry nor greasy it was cooked to perfection.Our food was ready quickly. We'll be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We dropped in for a quick bit while on the road. It was about 5:30pm so it was packed which says something for the locals knowing a good deal. Service was quick and friendly. The fried chicken was good. Could have used a little spice, but otherwise a good meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

In my opinion, Dash Inn has the best over-all menu in Buffalo. Also a bonus, the entire menu is served all day. My favorite meal is the Fried Chicken Dinner. I usually get all white meat and find 3 huge breast meat pieces on my plate along with mashed potatoes or fries, slaw and a large piece of Texas Toast. Some of the best I have had. I have also ordered this same meal via the drive-through receiving my meal in good time and tasting just as good as if I was sitting inside. The atmosphere while dining inside is open and pleasant. Plenty of tables with mostly bench seating. There are also tables outside under a covered front patio for those who prefer the fresh air experience. Great prices. $8.00 for my meal with water.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We'd had a long day on the road and were looking for a place that looked like you could 'dash inn'. We were well satisfied. The bar-b-que ribs were good; the broasted chicken was good -- the price was (moderately) reasonable. It is self service, so you need to be prepared for that and to 'bus' your own table when you're done.

Been to Dash-Inn? Share your experiences!