“price is right when the purse is tight”
Review of Buffalo Inn

Buffalo Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“price is right when the purse is tight”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Super friendly staff, impeccably clean rooms, and has all those extra touches a chain inn service would overlook. I had a great stay at the Buffalo Inn with my partner as we passed through Buffalo, Wyoming. Very impressed with the continental breakfast spread and found the complimentary iPad service helpful for checking email and last minute travel plans! Great night for the right price!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had to make an account just to review this inn. A few buddies and I drove from Missoula to Ten Sleep for a gnarly week of climbing. One of our friends recommended this place and we wanted a real bed and a nice shower before the drive home, so we made a little detour to check it out and I am glad we did! They just remodeled and it looks great. The beds are awesome and I passed out the moment my head hit the pillow. I met the owner, Patty, at the front desk and she is a gem, we ended up having a great conversation. I HIGHLY recommend staying here. Plus, its way cheap for how nice it is!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

So my friend and I attended Longmire Days in Buffalo, WY stayed at a different location during the trip. Our last day here we book Buffalo Inn to stay at a nicer place. Looked very nice and clean, it was not. There was a beattle in the bed crawling all over my friends back. We get up and there are 4 more running around. I caught one in my Pepsi bottle and threw him away. I call the front desk to complain with a response of a $20 refund and a room switch which is really just not acceptable. They said they will get us another room. The girl told me that there was another room and brought us the keys. We get to the new room and I check it out immediately. Found bugs. Over the phone the girl said that they had no more available rooms. And that room had been sprayed earlier in the day which was obviously not true. I went to get her laptop from the car before discovering the bugs and saw the hotel manager walking with people who were leaving a room. I believe they put us in the other visitors room who may have had the same complaint. They refund us the money and now we need to find a place to stay for the night. Our other hotel we spent the night in for the weekend may not have looked as nice but they did not have bugs. We were way more satisfied with that room and paid significantly less then the room at buffalo inn.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Marcos O
wyopatty, Owner at Buffalo Inn, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
We are so sorry that you had this unfortunate experience while you were staying with us. As you know, we have continued extensive remodeling to our hotel. We have tried to keep to the highest standards, both with our construction and our housekeeping.
Over the last few days, we have been upgrading and improving the hotel's air handling system. The removal and replacement of our duct work may have invited some unwanted guests, similar to leaving your window wide open at night. Sometimes events are completely out of our control, and no matter how hard we try, things once in awhile just can't be predicted and planned for. But we are excited about our new air system, and have high hopes for even more comfortable stays for all of our guests in the future.
I am also sorry that our front desk was unable to help you find acceptable accommodations. Our policy is 100% satisfaction, so again please accept our heartfelt apologies. We would love to make it up to you and offer you another stay with us, in hope that we can change your mind about us.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The Buffalo Inn is newly remodeled. Rooms are clean and comfrotable, with new linens, towels etc. Ataff is very friendly and willing to help with most anything. Mathew does a great job with managing the hotel. Mathew and the owner lead by example. We would certainly stay here again and recommend yhr hotel to others. Price is right also.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BrinkleyW
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Nice. The only negative comments I have are there were no Kleenex, no laundry bags, and If you don't like 'living out of your suitcase' it would be an issue because there are no dressers, drawers, or shelves whatsoever.
Beds were comfortable. The parking lot is very well lighted.

Room Tip: east side rooms face what looked to be a boarding facility for animals. We saw a few horses and dogs...
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 19 July 2014

It's been recently renovated and they did it right! Many nice touches that I noticed a big chain hotel wouldn't consider. Manager & staff were more than helpful. The Buffalo Inn is a great value, I've paid much more for lesser accommodations and service. Big Thumbs Up!

1 Thank chollaf6
Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Newly Renovated (in June of 2014 I believe), Clean, Friendly, Locally Owned and Operated Hotel at One third to half less than surrounding chain hotels. Matthew and the staff are great. Breakfast was a little light on choices but adequate. Would stay here again for sure.

Stayed July 2014