“The New Buffalo Inn”
Review of Buffalo Inn

Buffalo Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Recently remodeled & renamed, this is a perfect place to stay. Matthew Jacobsen is a warm, welcoming person- caring and knowledgeable. The rooms are beautifully furnished and very comfortable. Buffalo, WY is a lovely small town and the Buffalo Inn reflects that Wyoming hospitality. I highly recommend The Buffalo Inn to all travelers. Pleasant surroundings, good food at the restaurant across the street, squeaky clean bedroom & bathroom, fridge & microwave, complimentary toiletries. I can't say enough about Matthew. He really is the right person for the job!

Room Tip: I think any room would be good since it is all newly remodeled. I stayed in a first floor room and...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 August 2014

In all my travels, this is the best hotel I've stayed in. Price is in the medium range. Check this hotel out! Family owned and operated, the breakfast was wonderful. I had a great conversation with the owner of the establishment. It used to be a Motel 6 and has been recently renovated and taken out of the franchise. I truly enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Ground floor was easily accessible with doors at both the north and south entrances as well as the f...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Actually, I was calling what I thought was Motel 6, and was very surprised at the prices over the phone. But it was Sturgis week and I sorta understood. Anyway, when I arrived I realized this was no longer Motel 6 - and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was so friendly, the rooms were very clean, including the bathroom. So happy to take a shower after my experience in Rochester, Minn. Motel 6. And although I didn't partake, other than coffee, the breakfast looked to be so good.
Actually, that is the second time this summer that I have stayed in a Motel that has gone from the Motel 6 chain, and they are both so much better. Iron Mountain, Mich. and now Buffalo Inn, Buffalo, Wyoming - and the prices were not that much off!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Totally like it
Good access. Newly remodeled
Very good breakfast
Highly recommended
Beds are new and extremely comfortable
What else can I say... this has to be 200 characters so am filling space. I hope this is enough to meet the requirements

Room Tip: All are good. Newly remodeled
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We spent just one night on our way through the area and this motel was a pleasure to stop at, at the end of a long days drive. Very recently updated through out. Almost new or new bed's and pillows, very comfortable. Decoarated with new carpet and flooring in bathroom. All very clean. We had a room on second floor and 2 beds in room, room a nice size. The breakfast available was like what you normally get. They did have coffee, tea, or lemon water available all day. I would recommend this motel and we will stay there next time we are in the area. Price wise on our upper end, but Wyoming motels are more expensive than the surrounding states, even including tourist area of Black Hills. There also is a great restaurant across the street for evening meal.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My dad and I stayed for a night to get out of the rain while on a camping trip out to the Big Horn mountains. Very clean room, accommodating for pets (we had my dog) and they provide a doggy bag with treats and poo bags. Good continental breakfast in the morning and very comfortable beds.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had dashed up to Buffalo to begin the second part of our motorcycle vacation. All we were looking for was just a place to stay. We made our reservations and were pleasantly surprised at what we got.
The condition of the hallways and room was very good.
The staff was very pleasant, going out of their way to make certain you got what you needed.
The owners have gone out of their way to decorate the hotel with some nice artwork befitting the name of the hotel.
The room (queen size bed) was not large, but pretty well laid out. It's a good room to sleep in, but not one you want to hang around in all day.
For a couple, if you need a place to stay for the evening, I don't think you'll be disappointed.