“Try it you will like it”
Review of China Gardens

China Gardens
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: China Gardens features a nice dining room, and meals cooked by professional chiefs with extensive experience that are provided top quality ingredients.
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I saw it as was headed to motel. Motel manager said was good food with many choices. I wanted a place I could walk to after 8 hours of driving. I had enough food left over to take back to motel to warm up for breakfast. Definitely try this place, service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Nice surprise during a long drive. We eat Chinese and Thai food all the time and this was excellent. Friendly service too. Had schezuan chicken and pad thai. Both were great !

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We visited this restaurant on a whim. It was clean, the staff where friendly and helpful. The portions were big, infact I couldn't quite eat all of mine. This is a nice place to eat and we enjoyed the food, reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food was ok but seemed all pre cooked I ordered and my food was our in minutes that seems a little to quick

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were driving through Buffalo and looking for a place to eat over the Memorial Day weekend. Stopped in to eat and the meal was very good. Everything was fresh and tasty, plus good service.