“Mediocre Mexican with limited beer selections”

Clear Creek Cantina
Ranked #24 of 34 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Northville, Michigan
“Mediocre Mexican with limited beer selections”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

The food was not good - overly battered and fried. The cole slaw was just okay but the main courses we had were bad.

The only beer was bud and miller products with some Mexican beers thrown in. Pretty darn limited.

If you are passing through like we were, pick some other place.

• Visited September 2013

Boulder, Colorado
“Worth every calorie”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

It's rare that the food can salvage mediocre service, but that's what happened here. My husband ordered the stuffed chimichanga, I had the appetizer potatoes al carbon. Fantastic! We lived in New Mexico for over ten years, so we know our Mexican food. I'll eat here again, even if I have to travel some to get here.

Visited August 2013
Wyoming, Rhode Island
“Morons in the kitchen”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I can understand being a cook that the occasional will be in correctly made but twice in the same night is NOT acceptable. I ordered, it was wrong. I reordered and it was wrong. Nothing complicated either, beef enchalads. Both times I received cheese.

• Visited August 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Good Meal and GF friendly”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Came here desperate for a good meal. Service was friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere is great. And after a long trip across America's heartland, seeing GF friendly options was a sigh of relief. The food was pretty good - a bit heavy on the grease, but overall solid Mexican food. I would recommend it for other travelers. Only thing was it was a lttle pricey.

Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“yellowstone”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

i just wished i could have shared a dinner with my mother as she does not eat a lot. but it was extra and all it would have been was a taco dinner plate we did end up wasting food because we could not take it with us as we were traveling.

Visited June 2013