“Not Good Mexican”

Casa Grande, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Good Mexican”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Had dinner with wife. It was poor. The rice was very salty and bland. The guacamole dip was also salty. I had carne asada and instead of building the taco on your plate it came already combined. It made them very soggy as dinner progressed. Service was fine. They did take a couple of dollars off as we did not eat the guacamole dip. Would never go back.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Wayne K

Casper, Wyoming
“Disappointed ”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We usually stop at the Cantina whenever we are in Buffalo. The service has gotten worse every time we have been there. Most recently, I stopped in for a beer and an appetizer while I waited for my husband. The owner did greet me and take my drink order when I arrived, but then moved
To the other end of the bar where a group of his friends were hanging out. The waitress was busy doing some kind of paperwork and never checked on me to take a food order. I finished my beer and left. I don't think the owner or staff are really interested in serving customers.

2 Thank Ginger-n-wyo
Ennis, Montana
“Some things good, some things bad”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We dined here twice in a month. Both times, the service was poor. The first time, the burrito with bombero sauce was excellent. The second time we visited, all of our food was stone cold and when we asked about getting it heated, we were given a lecture and essentially looked at as if we were crazy for asking to have our meal hot.

This place has a lot of potential, but only a few locals and tourists who stop once or twice at most are keeping this place alive. I really hope they change their ways and learn some customer service and start feeling like they LIKE being in this business. That is the root of their problems. Good luck to them.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank WyattChirp
Tumwater, Washington
“No service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We walked in and were told to take a seat. After 20+ minutes no one came to check on us. We grabbed our own menus, waited some more then left. The place was empty - I wonder why?

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Capnnak
Casper, Wyoming
“Expensive”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The food was just ordinary quick Mexican food...no very tasty. It was overpriced but the servers were pleasant.

Visited July 2014