“Not high on clean!”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #28 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We visited at 3 pm and received fast, friendly service. We ordered the Santa Fe Burrito Bowl to share and a flour tortilla each so we could make two burritos from the burrito bowl. We had a choice of beef or chicken meat, and hot, medium or mild heat. We chose chicken meat and medium heat and needed extra salsa to heat it up. The food was flavorful and filling. The restaurant was not terribly clean the bathroom being the only exception. There wasn't a clean table to be found, even though we were the only customers when we got there. There were two employees sitting at a table taking a break and visiting. Six people came in while we were there and all had to sit at dirty tables except one couple who ordered their food to go, no tables were cleaned while we were there. Looks like they need a few good employees.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Everything was out no napkins no lids!! Garbage on the floors all garbages where full! Only 2 people working! The back where they make the tacos was a disaster food every where! The woman who took my order went between talking to the drive thru n me! Needless to say our order was messed up and she acted like I asked for a personal favor every time I ask for something such as lids or napkins!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Just your average Taco John's. Same menu, same prices, same atmosphere (or lack thereof). Same, same, same, same, same, same.

1  Thank Bill O
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The staff is rude and unfriendly. Considering that every time I go there, the entire management and staff has changed, I can understand why there is no consistency. Lack of proper management and training makes this the last place on my list for taco cravings.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had a great dinner at Taco Johns. Great service and great tasting fast food Mexican! It was located not far from the Comfort Inn making it convienant for a quick dinner!