“BEST LOCATION IN BUFFALO!!!!! CLEAN ROOMS AND WONDERFUL SERVICE!!! Owners are sooooo nice and accommodating! :-)”
Review of Arrowhead Motel

Arrowhead Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Buffalo
Arrowhead Motel
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Stayed here for 7 days and felt at home the whole time. The bed (mattress) was so comfortable that I slept late every morning and had no back aches (which is unusual for me). The owner asked every day if I needed fresh towels, etc. I was treated, and felt, like family!! This hotel is located within 4 miles from the mountains and 1/4 mile from groceries and downtown shopping - BEST LOCATION AND RATES in Buffalo!!! When you reserve, tell them Amber sent you! :-) You won't regret staying here!!!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank minnesotamiss

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 4 June 2013

If all you need is an inexpensive place to comfortably lay your head, this is a good choice.

The hotel is so dated and cliche it's funny. Lee, the owner, was very affable and polite, and he even escorted me to my room, the door to which actually required a cut key on a fob as opposed to the "credit card" type key used by just about every other hotel in existence.

The room required a space heater, as the installed wall heater didn't work. There was a coffee maker in the room, but no coffee. Lee commented "I normally leave that up to the guests. It gets kind of expensive".

The room looked like it fell out of the movie "Planes, Trains And Automobiles". It was beyond dated but, somehow, that was okay here. It's what I expected when I found the place on the web.

I think there was one other guest at the motel the night I stayed there; business was definitely not good.

Would I stay here again? I might. The bed was comfortable enough, the hot water worked and I was able to park right at my door (I had almost everything I own in my truck, so that was important).

You could do better, but you could certainly do worse...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank SteveParr
Buffalo, Wyoming
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I stayed at the Arrowhead for +3 weeks this fall while looking for permanent housing in Buffalo. It was the perfect place: clean, simple, close to my work at the court house, reliable internet, and the price was right. The owners are fantastic; very helpful and eager to make your stay comfortable. I can really recommend staying here!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Carina-Maria
Kitcat22
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Take a look at the pictures.
We read the Tripadvisor reviews and thought it odd that 4 were very good, but 2 were very poor. We booked our rooms and thought we'd be OK. Yuck.
There were odd splatters on the bathroom door, both sides. The "pillowtop" bed was a 1.5 inch foam mattress topper on an old mattress. There were two blankets, poorly folded and tattered on top of the hanger rack, no blankets on the bed. There was even a missing piece of molding near the bathroom door.
But the killer was the dirty bathroom floor. I swiped the floor with a damp washcloth. See the picture!

Room Tip: Drive down the road, back toward town. There are LOTS of places that are surely better.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kitcat22

Travellers are raving about these Buffalo hotels

Iowa
Reviewed 24 June 2010

What a nice place to stay. Owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. A nice quiet motel out of the way, never heard a sound both nights. Had a microwave and refrigerator in the room. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed June 2010
Iowa
Reviewed 26 June 2009

After reading the previous review, I felt it my duty to write a review of my own! We found this motel to be a pleasant, simple, family owned motel....the rooms were clean, we slept so well, and the hospitality was wonderful! If traveling in the area again, we would definately stay there again! Perhaps my only complaint is that I might want to bring my own pillow next time!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
madison wi
Reviewed 25 May 2008

The beds are terrible, I mean the worst I've every slept on. I don't even know if they should be called beds as it appeared to be a few pieces of ply-wood nailed together with a terrible mattress and 'pillow-top' dumped on top of it. I'm sorry but there is no pillow top that can fix how terrible the mattress was.
The room was very dirty, generally. The bathroom was not just dirty but there was hair from the previous occupant in the shower and there was grim in every corner- needless to say the shower was not used when I stayed there.
The room was about 45-50oF when we got in there, it took half the night for the room to warm up.
The air-conditioning unit's cover was taped on. No, we didn't need air conditioner, but that really added to the slummish look of the room.
I've stayed in a lot of low end motels before, but this takes the cake.
Stay away!!!!

• Liked — the owner was nice, as was her child and cat
  • Disliked — the bed was terrible and room filthy
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)