“Very Clean Comfortable Stay”
Review of Arrowhead Motel

Arrowhead Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Buffalo
Arrowhead Motel
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Iowa
“Very Clean Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 26 June 2009

After reading the previous review, I felt it my duty to write a review of my own! We found this motel to be a pleasant, simple, family owned motel....the rooms were clean, we slept so well, and the hospitality was wonderful! If traveling in the area again, we would definately stay there again! Perhaps my only complaint is that I might want to bring my own pillow next time!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
madison wi
Reviewed 25 May 2008

The beds are terrible, I mean the worst I've every slept on. I don't even know if they should be called beds as it appeared to be a few pieces of ply-wood nailed together with a terrible mattress and 'pillow-top' dumped on top of it. I'm sorry but there is no pillow top that can fix how terrible the mattress was.
The room was very dirty, generally. The bathroom was not just dirty but there was hair from the previous occupant in the shower and there was grim in every corner- needless to say the shower was not used when I stayed there.
The room was about 45-50oF when we got in there, it took half the night for the room to warm up.
The air-conditioning unit's cover was taped on. No, we didn't need air conditioner, but that really added to the slummish look of the room.
I've stayed in a lot of low end motels before, but this takes the cake.
Stay away!!!!

• Liked — the owner was nice, as was her child and cat
  • Disliked — the bed was terrible and room filthy
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 October 2004

After reading the other review of the motel we were worried it would be terrible. It turned out to be very comfortable and clean with helpful and friendly owners. The motel also has very reasonable prices and is an excellent location for anyone arriving in Buffalo by bus. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed October 2004
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 September 2004

Very disreputable business. Gave our room away even after putting it on a charge card the week before. Gave us a smoking room after specifically stating it had to be a non-smoking. Very dirty dive.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member