“Excellent Customer Service and Comfortable”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Got a room somewhat "last minute" due to an unexpected change in travel plans. The front desk staff was very helpful and went out of the way to provide excellent customer service.
The room was comfortable and we slept very well! An excellent and convenient hot breakfast buffet was included. The value for the money was excellent.
We found the new owners out working around the property along with staff.
The restaurant/coffee house was in the process of being remodeled. The property itself is older, but it is very apparent the new ownership is working diligently toward excellence!
We were traveling for "business" reasons, as a family (my daughter's team made it to the State competition, which was held early April 2014 in Sheridan, WY).
We did not have a chance to visit fitness room, etc.; we did see a nice outdoor pool, which was closed for the season.
We would recommend this hotel and would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Let the hotel staff know what your needs are; I am sure they will help you with a great room!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SM_Renaissance
mohammedkhan87, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for your response. We love the fact that you enjoyed your stay. We will look forward to the next time you stay so we may go above and beyond this stay.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Just stayed here last night. Got in late and had two over tired little ones. Hotel has no elevator and we were told no ground floor rooms available. Husband is disabled so had some problem with the long stairs.
Room was ok but had moldy/musty smell. Hall way filthy but I think they are remodeling and workers might be tracking stuff in.
Worst part was housekeeping beating on door to see if room still occupied. We got in late and planned to let kids sleep. Didn't happen.
We were not told when breakfast was but usually goes til 10am on weekends. Guess not here because room was dark at 915 when we checked out. No big deal just surprised.
Highlight was comfortable clean beds!!
Manager was pleasant appreciate the fact it is dog friendly!!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Neonatal Nurse M

I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. I would be delighted to be of assistance in this matter if you would like to contact me. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel needs a good cleaning. The bathroom was deplorable. Both the tub and toilet were growing mold. Bathroom floor was grungy. The bedroom part of the room was okay, but it didn't make up for the bathroom. Coffee pot looked like it was from the 1970's and probably hadn't been cleaned since. This is not a hotel I would stay in again.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Sarah1947

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the cleanliness issues that occurred.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I checked in after being very tired. Buffalo seemed like a ghost town with no one on the roads. I seen online they had a few hotels in the small town. A few of them were to expensive for a March night. This hotel seemed reasonable priced and the pictures online looked mediocre at best so I thought I would give it a try. The lady checking in was amazingly funny although a little slow at checking in. We went to the room and instantly noticed the pictures online must be old because the room looked like it was prepared for us. Internet was quick and in the morning I seen what must have been the manager helping someone with the best service I think I have seen at any place let alone a hotel. I commended him because breakfast was closing but he was offering to prepare more food for the gentlemen and his family. Great Job Quality Inn!!!!!

Room Tip: If your like me and don't want a room that has access from outside get a room upstairs it is ind...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank todd g

I was very happy to read your title. It made my day!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed in buffalo just passing through me and my wife wanted to stay some where nice but not expensive we have stayed at Quality inns before and we thought they were pretty nice so we stayed here and man what great customer service they look like they are remodeling and I know this place is going to be really nice when it is done but it was still pretty nice clean and the breakfast was great keep it up guys we will definitely be back Thank you

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

We enjoyed you staying with us probably more then you enjoyed staying. Thanks for picking our hotel as your choice!!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here before my husband and I when it was the Best Western it was an okay stay bit this time when we came to town looking for a nice place we were going to stay at the Hampton but it was to expensive for us this time of year seen that Best Western got a new banner and thought what the heck let's give it a try and let's just say what a big change from the last time we stayed reasonable rates clean rooms friendly staff and a free hot breakfast can't beat that it was clear to my husband and I that this was definitely under new management or they got a better budget for the hotel they are currently remodeling and it looks great so I highly recommended I know this is the place me and my husband we'll stay next time we pass through Buffalo great hotel

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Raider H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you very much, we have been working hard to make the Quality Inn as good as can be. We really appreciate you would give us another shot, we are under new ownership and management since we upgraded to a Quality Inn. Be sure and come see us again.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Very friendly service I stay here everytime I stay in buffalo to see friends. The new ownership is great! Will highly recommend! Get the rooms on the first floor with the outside entrances, you can drive right up to them and go straight to your room.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Raider H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for the review Robert. We have done all we can to ensure the excelence in all aspects of one's stay at here at the Quality Inn. It is a ongoing effort and we will never stop improving. We can't wait to see you again.