“Very pleasant stopover”

Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 13 April 2010

Drove down from Montana in a snow storm. After a 90 mile drive I was very glad to see the hotels of Casper. Best Western was just off I25. Check in easy and courteous. Room very comfortable. Bar was good for a much needed beer. Restaurant was expensive but, frankly, I was too tired to go anywhere else. Staff were friendly and food was very tasty. Good breakfast at reasonable price.

Good night's sleep. Perfect for what I needed.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo

Clean rooms
Restaurant--great meal/good value/outstanding service

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2009

The bed was not very comfortable the room was nothing special. The hotel was very noisy and the front desk did not resolve the problem for a long time (days). Seems to be a nice safe area of town. This hotel would be great for families as they have a large indoor water park. Overall I would probably stay there again because there are not many hotels that accept pets in the area.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2009

We stayed a week at the hotel for business purposes, and the hotel staff was very helpful in placing small refridgerators in our hotel rooms for our extended stay. There is some updating being done in the hotel, but it's very nice and open. The pool would be fantastic for families traveling with younger children, as there is a fish slide, a toy alligator, and a basketball hoop to entertain, and the pool is not very deep. Definately made me home-sick for my kids, but perhaps will travel that way again and stay!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2009

I have actually been here since June 1ST and have gotten to know some if not most of the hotel staff. They know that I have a long stay here-only going home on the weekends, and they have done everything to make my stay comfortable, doing everything I have asked. Some of the personnel that I am close to are the maintenance staff who I always see walking around fixing things and greeting guests. some names are Jon, Tony, Brian Harris, and Ken. Anytime I have locked myself out of my room and I see them around, they will run down to the main front desk and get me a new key. Also Karla from the front desk is always so happy to see me-greeting me with, "Hey there Mo!" I cannot say enough about all of the staff and I have only touched on some of the employees that give me great custumor service at the Ramkota!!! Thanks Everyone!!!! Thanks Matt, Jon, and the whole Staff!!!! Thanks,
Maureen Mino

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2009

Only used this hotel as a stopover.
I like Best Western and this one did not dissapoint.
Resturant a bit pricey,but a modest diner next door.
rooms clean and staff more than helpfull.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2009

What can I say? Beautiful town, we needed a hotel right off I-25. The hotel was clean, but somewhat behind the times. Beds were OK, nothing super, staff was very helpful, friendly, fresh cookies in the lobby. Game room, kiddie pool were a plus with our 10 year old boy! All in all it was a good place to sleep on our trip, though not a destination of course.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casper
Hilton Garden Inn Casper
Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
C'mon Inn of Casper
C'mon Inn of Casper
#1 of 5 in Evansville

Been to Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!