“Good value”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Casper
West Jordan
“Good value”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

While the hotel is dated and the rooms could use some sprucing up, the beds were comfortable and the staff was attentive. They provided extra touches like access to hot chocolate throughout the day and evening, and popcorn and juice in the afternoon/evening. There was a basket of fresh fruit on the front desk for guests. The hot breakfast was fine. Our requests were met with prompt attention. The hardest worker on the property was the breakfast bar attendant. She was very helpful with suggestions and responsive to requests and worked tirelessly before and after the breakfast was available to guests.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

casperdaysgm, General Manager at Days Inn Casper, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Lisa, I was happy to see your recent review of our Casper Days Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to utilize our amenities. We do look forward to doing some renovation touchups in the future to freshen up the walls and some of the bathroom/shower areas.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Casper
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Room was clean. Service was professional. Breakfast was average. I would stay again. The building itself is a little aged and run-down. Not the greatest views - highway and industrial. Typical small-city hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

casperdaysgm, General Manager at Days Inn Casper, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
It was a pleasure having you stay at the Days Inn, Dan. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the future. We are planning on some touch ups and improvements to keep the building in top shape. We also strive to provide a good variety at breakfast with your normal cold options as well as the waffle makers, biscuit & gravy, egg patties, bacon, and pancakes.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. Front desk staff very nice, and when I called because my tv wasn't working, the maintenance guy was in my room trying to fix it in less then 5 min. Rooms are very clean, and I think the beds are really comfy. My bathroom was super clean and the shower was awesome and relaxing. I will definitely be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
AT9113, thank you so much for your recent review of the Casper Days Inn. My team was ecstatic to read about your outstanding stay and look forward to providing the same service on your future trips. I am glad that my team was responsive to your needs and made sure you were treated as a friend.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This hotel did not impress me or meet expectations. The breakfast bar was fine but the room was dated and even though I ended up with a smoking room in error (maybe mine) there were other issues. The bathtub taps leaked badly, the lampshades were stained and torn and everything in the room wreaked of smoke.

Room Tip: I would not use this hotel again.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jon H
Jon, I am sorry that you experienced issues during your stay. Thank you for letting us know about the deficiencies that you saw so we may correct those problems. The issues with the tub faucet and lamp shades will be corrected immediately. I do apologize for not having additional non-smoking rooms that evening to be able to move your to.

Travellers are raving about these Casper hotels

Fort Collins
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The bed was firm like I like it, the room was clean, the breakfast was good. No complaints. They even put us downstairs so we could get back on the road early.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

It was great to hear that you had a good stay at the Casper Days Inn, Gail. The staff was pleased to hear that everything met your satisfaction and continue to strive to provide excellent service to all our friends. We look forward to seeing you on your future visits to our area.