“RR traveler”

Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Casper
“RR traveler”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stay here regularly, as a RR employee. I find myself showing up at all different times of the day or night. The staff is always friendly, and they have an excellent breakfast in the mornings. Rooms are clean, and although sometimes there is noisy people in the halls, that is not the hotels fault. With that said, it is not a 5 star hotel (the RR is cheap lol) and the price reflects that. It is close to the interstate which is convenient for travelers, and is close to shopping if needed. If you like bigger pillows you might bring your own.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Manitou Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The motel was full and the staff had problem with keeping the area clean. Breakfast was a ZOO too many people. Staff did a good job keeping up with the demand.
I needed to extend my stay but was told that the motel was completely booked, However, Rooms were available on line???

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Saint George
Reviewed 1 May 2014

For around $100 a night you expect a nice clean hotel. Not so with this one. Towels were yellowish with stains in them, lounge chair in room was covered with stains, black leather chair in room was covered with food particles and ice machines were broken. The only good thing was that they had a nice breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Casper hotels

Saratoga, Wyoming
Reviewed 28 April 2014

So, I am a student. I traveled to Casper as a requirement I had to fulfill for one of my college classes. I don't have an especially loaded wallet, but I wanted to stay somewhere safe and clean. I didn't know much about Casper, so I based by decision of hotel on price and quality. Typically, Days Inn is a $100/night hotel, promising--or so I thought--cleanliness and safety. Haha, whoops. I was totally wrong.
I checked in, expecting to be greeted with a pleasant welcome. The front desk clerk was more impatient than she was helpful, eager to get back to flirting. But hey, who can I judge? I flirted A LOT as an adolescent, so I blew it off.
I sucked it up until I crawled into a bed with questionable sheets and called my partner. Mid conversation I looked around my room, only to see something that looked closer to cocaine than I was comfortable with. It was hidden behind the lamp. I am no drug expert, but I was certainly taken aback. It sparked my motivation to look around the room with a closer, detective eye. It was when my eyes fell upon the blood and/or wine stains that splattered across the ceiling! What the heck? I was shocked! It was at that moment that my brain convinced itself that I'd not be sleeping a wink that night.
We need not assume the worst in things, so the "questionables" I discovered could have been something other than blood or cocaine, of course. However, the cleanliness was shoddy, dank and disgusting. I questioned my impending murder about 50 times that night...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank EmAKirk
Alta
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The hotel is located on a one-way street, making access and egress somewhat difficult. You have to drive several blocks before being able to make a turn, when exiting the hotel.

The TV in our room did not work at all. Just static.

Otherwise, the room and common areas were nice.

The breakfast was hot and well-attended. However, the omelettes were previously-frozen, and the gravy for the biscuits and gravy probably came out of a can. Better than many motel breakfasts, but not as good as a "real" breakfast at a restaurant.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple