“Disappointed”

Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 25 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The hotel is okay. If it is cheap enough, it's a good hotel for the price. If it's high in price or you have a few extra bucks to spare - go someplace a little more expensive if the difference isn't going to put a big dent in your wallet. The lobby is decent. Nothing over the top but it's nice and clean. The free breakfast in the morning is fantastic with good quality and a decent selection, but it lacked fresh fruit. My husband loved the fact they offered omelettes! The pool was decent sized, but it's outdoors so it won't be open year around and there is no hot tub. They didn't have any baby cribs available because there are a lot of long-term stays that rent rooms from them. There was no hot water so we didn't take showers and it was uncomfortable to wash our hands. The check out time was nice because it is was noon, instead of the traditional 11:00 am. While I was sitting watching tv on the bed a nasty bug crawled up on my leg!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I bought a 6 days tour from a tour company, which covers all the hotels expenses. We have to spend second night here. I have to say this is the worst hotel I have ever been to. When I get there, It was around 9 pm. When I took the shower, there is basically no hot water. I have to finish the shower in really cold water. There is no elevators inside the hotel. I live on the 2nd floor, and I have to carry 2 small cases upstairs. If you have a big case, bringing it upstairs would be a nightmare for you. I was told that the hotel has the wifi, however, it was very unstable that you can even ignore the factor that they offer free wifi. The bed sheet was dirty, I doubt if they change it after customers' stay. The worst part was their employees are NOT very nice people. I called in the front desk, and told them the water is cold, and guess what they told me?! The lady said:" it's peak time, the water suppose to be cold. You can take shower after 12 am, the water will be warms." I was shocked, and we have a 5 year old girl. I was very unhappy when I heard it!
I don't like complain, and I never left any reviews online, but this time, it's totally beyond my torrance. I have to say don't stay there.