“Great visit”
Review of MainStay Suites

MainStay Suites
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here for the CNFR rodeo. Wonderful helpful staff. Hadn't stayed here for 3 years. My understanding is that is now under new management and it shows! The thousands of swallow nests have been removed. Very clean and quiet as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank u for the feedback and response! Your time with this survey will benefit the hotel with improving the hotel presently and into the future.
chad Burleson
general manager

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have to frequent Casper Wyoming on business and always stay at this hotel. It is set up like efficiency apartments. Some suites have two bedrooms that I use when I have training groups in town.

The rooms are always clean. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and it is the only place in town that I refer my clients to.

I’d like to say thank you toMichelle for her outstanding responses to all of my inquiries and assisting me in last minute reservations when I need help. You are a great manager and you always make my guests feel welcome.

1  Thank Jrc1126

Dear Thomas,

Kind Regards,

chad burleson
Mainstay Suites, Casper
307-472-7829

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I will say that for the price I was expecting a better overall experience. They do not offer housekeeping unless you ask to have your room cleaned unless you are staying longer than 4 days which I did not find out until I called the desk to find out why my room hadn't been cleaned and why I didn't have new towels. When I went in the pool there were dirty towels just sitting on the chairs and there was trash that had been left in there from someone else. They should have cleaned it. There was a balcony in my room and no one told me that I couldn't use it until I asked. It would have been nice to use it since it is a no smoking hotel and I have to walk all the way down stairs. The continental breakfast was kind of cheap and the only hot item they offered was oatmeal which was not made very well. There were lots of children always running around being quite loud and the staff did not stay on top of keeping them quiet. My husband was recovering from surgery at the hospital and it was very hard for him to rest. The staff themselves were okay. They could have been more pleasant. There was a young man Trent one night and a young lady Kayla the second night who were both very helpful with whatever we need. They both gave us business cards, introduced themselves and told us that if I needed anything I could call them at the front desk. There was also a young lady who worked in the morning who was very nice, she had glasses but I didn't get a business card from her so I don't know her name. The room was very clean and that I was happy with. It was also nice having the kitchen but like I said before no housekeeping services. Also I had problems with my television not working properly and poor Kayla I had to have her come all the way upstairs 3 times to help fix it but she was very good about it. I was also told that even though you offer a hospital rate you could not offer it to me because you were busy. I was not very pleased with having to spend
$129 per night to have an overall experience as unpleasant as I did. I will probably do a little more research next time before I decide where to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking your time to express your thoughts on our property. We appreciate your compliments and I will share them with our service associates.

As an extended stay hotel, we do housekeeping on a rotated schedule as a convenience to our guests. We will absolutely clean your room daily if you request that service. That statement is located several places, registration card and in room on room information. The staff informs guests on check in as well and I do apologize if we we did not clarify that for you on arrival.

We are the only property in Casper offering our unique suite setup. They are more like apartments which of course, is ideal for families. Although we do try to maintain a peaceful environment all families are welcome and we encourage kids to enjoy themselves on vacation. We will always contact the parents if there is a problem or it is late in the evening.

In regards to the hospital rate, we do offer a rate based on availability which includes room type inventory. If we are sold out, just as with any property, demand dictates the pricing but we are always competitive.

Thank you again for staying with us and reviewing us online. We wish your husband a speedy recovery.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed at the mainstay suites for a couple nights and it was so refreshing! A gentleman named Trent checked us in and he was nice as could be. He made eye contact and was very hospitable. He told me if I needed anything to let him know and he wasn't kidding. He put me in a room where the wind was just howling, and then another that want much better, then finally he found me one with minimal noise. I felt like such a bother but he was a really nice man! The pool closes at 10 but he allows people to stay in there until the end of his shift at 11. They also have an amazing breakfast and the rest of the staff was very nice also. I'm definitely staying again when I pass thru Casper. Thanks mainstay suites, your rooms were wonderful and staff was top notch!

1  Thank KevN22
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Kind Regards,

chad burleson
Mainstay Suites, Casper
307-472-7829

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed at Mainstay Suites in Casper Wyoming for a basketball tournament. The staff was very friendly and courteous. When we lost our little 6 year old grandson in the hotel, Kayla went above and beyond helping us find him. She called our rooms twice to check on the status of our grandson, and kept her eye out for him and found him for us. The swimming and hot tub room and exercise rooms were clean and very nice. The Continental breakfast was adequate considering you can cook in your room. Again, breakfast staff was very courteous and friendly. Our rooms were very clean, and it was great having the microwave, stove, frig, dishwasher and sink in our room. Our stay was relaxing, and I would recommend Mainstay Suites in Casper Wyoming to anyone who is thinking about staying there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marie M
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for your complimentary response. I look forward to sharing it with our staff. It sounds as though Kayla was able to assist during a highly stressful time and I will share your appreciation with her directly.

We are also happy to hear how much you enjoyed the suite. We have worked hard to update the hotel and provide our guests with the "home away from home" experience while visiting Casper. Each of our rooms provides a kitchen and either an efficiency setup or a one or two bedroom apartment floorplan. We hope you choose us again next year if your team returns to the area.

Happy travels!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

How Refreshing! One of the best stays i've had anywhere. I didn't want to leave!!!! Hotel staff was like family. Felt nothing but love! The housekeeping crew was almost overly friendly!! Wow!!! I loved the upbeat environment of the entire operation. Props to Management!!! Clean and quite. I loved the in-room safe! Has by far the best breakfast in town, You can't beat some hot oatmeal. If i ever have the opportunity to travel to Casper again, My stay will be the Mainstay!!!

Room Tip: Staff was more than accommodating in helping me pick the right room!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TommyDiamond
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Just wanted to take the time to Thank you for a very nice response. We here at the MainStay in Casper try to make everyone feel at home and it makes our staff happy when we see great things about your stay. Thank You for this, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent... love the staff and Roger the manager is amazing. Very comfortable and clean I can't thank you enough for making me feel like I was home. It's hard to fund good customer service and I would recommend you to all my friends and family

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lifeisgoodynp
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Just wanted to take the time to Thank you for a very nice response we here at the MainStay in Casper try to make everyone feel at home and it makes our staff happy when we see great things about our staff Thank You for this