“Lots of space for a family”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of MainStay Suites

MainStay Suites
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Medicine Hat
“Lots of space for a family”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My family loved this room! Queen beds, lots of pillows, couch, kitchen and large bathroom. The pool was wonderfully warm. We loved having the kitchen to heat up some breakfast foods before hitting the road early. I was happy to have fresh coffee free from the lobby while my kids swam in the evening. Staff was also friendly and very helpful. We will for sure stay again.

Stayed July 2014
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Jennifer,

Chad Burleson
307-472-7829

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rockford, Michigan
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This place was Spacious! Huge full kitchen! Even had a stove top and full-size refrigerator. I would highly recommend for a family of 5 or more. We were only there for one night. Front desk wasn't overly helpful or friendly, but wasn't terrible. (Clerk was doing the job, nothing more or less). Pool was large, but very warm - probably pushing 85-88 degrees. No major perks or things that needed attention, but there wasn't any significant attention to detail, unfortunately. This is the type of hotel our family wishes were more available, but hope for the attention to detail and customer service aspect as well. Just average. Decent price as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 14 July 2014

Arkansas
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here for the CNFR rodeo. Wonderful helpful staff. Hadn't stayed here for 3 years. My understanding is that is now under new management and it shows! The thousands of swallow nests have been removed. Very clean and quiet as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank u for the feedback and response! Your time with this survey will benefit the hotel with improving the hotel presently and into the future.
chad Burleson
general manager
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have to frequent Casper Wyoming on business and always stay at this hotel. It is set up like efficiency apartments. Some suites have two bedrooms that I use when I have training groups in town.

The rooms are always clean. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and it is the only place in town that I refer my clients to.

I’d like to say thank you toMichelle for her outstanding responses to all of my inquiries and assisting me in last minute reservations when I need help. You are a great manager and you always make my guests feel welcome.

1 Thank Jrc1126
Dear Thomas,

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I will say that for the price I was expecting a better overall experience. They do not offer housekeeping unless you ask to have your room cleaned unless you are staying longer than 4 days which I did not find out until I called the desk to find out why my room hadn't been cleaned and why I didn't have new towels. When I went in the pool there were dirty towels just sitting on the chairs and there was trash that had been left in there from someone else. They should have cleaned it. There was a balcony in my room and no one told me that I couldn't use it until I asked. It would have been nice to use it since it is a no smoking hotel and I have to walk all the way down stairs. The continental breakfast was kind of cheap and the only hot item they offered was oatmeal which was not made very well. There were lots of children always running around being quite loud and the staff did not stay on top of keeping them quiet. My husband was recovering from surgery at the hospital and it was very hard for him to rest. The staff themselves were okay. They could have been more pleasant. There was a young man Trent one night and a young lady Kayla the second night who were both very helpful with whatever we need. They both gave us business cards, introduced themselves and told us that if I needed anything I could call them at the front desk. There was also a young lady who worked in the morning who was very nice, she had glasses but I didn't get a business card from her so I don't know her name. The room was very clean and that I was happy with. It was also nice having the kitchen but like I said before no housekeeping services. Also I had problems with my television not working properly and poor Kayla I had to have her come all the way upstairs 3 times to help fix it but she was very good about it. I was also told that even though you offer a hospital rate you could not offer it to me because you were busy. I was not very pleased with having to spend
$129 per night to have an overall experience as unpleasant as I did. I will probably do a little more research next time before I decide where to stay.

• Stayed March 2014
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for taking your time to express your thoughts on our property. We appreciate your compliments and I will share them with our service associates.

As an extended stay hotel, we do housekeeping on a rotated schedule as a convenience to our guests. We will absolutely clean your room daily if you request that service. That statement is located several places, registration card and in room on room information. The staff informs guests on check in as well and I do apologize if we we did not clarify that for you on arrival.

We are the only property in Casper offering our unique suite setup. They are more like apartments which of course, is ideal for families. Although we do try to maintain a peaceful environment all families are welcome and we encourage kids to enjoy themselves on vacation. We will always contact the parents if there is a problem or it is late in the evening.

In regards to the hospital rate, we do offer a rate based on availability which includes room type inventory. If we are sold out, just as with any property, demand dictates the pricing but we are always competitive.

Thank you again for staying with us and reviewing us online. We wish your husband a speedy recovery.
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed at the mainstay suites for a couple nights and it was so refreshing! A gentleman named Trent checked us in and he was nice as could be. He made eye contact and was very hospitable. He told me if I needed anything to let him know and he wasn't kidding. He put me in a room where the wind was just howling, and then another that want much better, then finally he found me one with minimal noise. I felt like such a bother but he was a really nice man! The pool closes at 10 but he allows people to stay in there until the end of his shift at 11. They also have an amazing breakfast and the rest of the staff was very nice also. I'm definitely staying again when I pass thru Casper. Thanks mainstay suites, your rooms were wonderful and staff was top notch!

1 Thank KevN22
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 28 June 2014

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed at Mainstay Suites in Casper Wyoming for a basketball tournament. The staff was very friendly and courteous. When we lost our little 6 year old grandson in the hotel, Kayla went above and beyond helping us find him. She called our rooms twice to check on the status of our grandson, and kept her eye out for him and found him for us. The swimming and hot tub room and exercise rooms were clean and very nice. The Continental breakfast was adequate considering you can cook in your room. Again, breakfast staff was very courteous and friendly. Our rooms were very clean, and it was great having the microwave, stove, frig, dishwasher and sink in our room. Our stay was relaxing, and I would recommend Mainstay Suites in Casper Wyoming to anyone who is thinking about staying there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marie M
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for your complimentary response. I look forward to sharing it with our staff. It sounds as though Kayla was able to assist during a highly stressful time and I will share your appreciation with her directly.

We are also happy to hear how much you enjoyed the suite. We have worked hard to update the hotel and provide our guests with the "home away from home" experience while visiting Casper. Each of our rooms provides a kitchen and either an efficiency setup or a one or two bedroom apartment floorplan. We hope you choose us again next year if your team returns to the area.

Happy travels!