Hilton Garden Inn Casper
US$123
US$107
US$92
US$86
Super 8 Casper West by the River(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$100
Courtyard Casper(Casper)
US$108
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskgreat place to stayroom was cleanbeautiful hotelfree breakfastbusiness tripbusiness centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiesnext morningcoffee makerfresh fruithot tubeasy accessroad triphgilobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014

No complaints only praise from parents and their teenage hockey players. Grandson had a fun stay and talks of coming back again maybe next year? Very good group rates for the team and families. So travel ice hockey teams should consider this hotel for their stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful response on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that your grandson enjoyed it as well!

We look forward to welcoming you and your hockey team back in the future!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I flew into Casper Wyomong (1/22) but my luggage didn't. A delayed flight meant I made my connection, but my suitcase didn't. Skywest (through United) was supposed to deliver it to my hotel when it came in the next day. I got a call from United that the luggage had arrived on a noon flight. I had a long and busy day, so put the issue out of my mind until later. When I got to the hotel, I was frustrated to learn that Skywest had done nothing about my luggage. Brandi, Kirby and the night crew told me they would take care of it for me. Kirby the shuttle driver offered to go pick it up himself on his next run. Brandi called to make arrangements. I happily went off to dinner. While I happily relaxed, they worked through a number of issues (including identifying my bag and what flight I was supposed to be on) and then Kirby personally made certain he had it in his possession. Shortly after returning to the hotel, Kirby pulled up with my bag and I happily went off to bed. Many thanks to this great, service-oriented staff for going the extra mile to help me out.

Room Tip: They have sleep number beds, so make sure you learn how to use it. Very comfortable..
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful response. We do our best to make sure we go above and beyond for our guests! I have relayed your wonderful comments to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

The staff are very helpful and kind. The room was clean and the beds and furniture were very comfortable. I would recommend staying there. It was close enough to the city but not right in the city so it was nice and quite.

Hi Kellee!

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful response! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Casper Wyoming.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Dishonest cleaning staff, birthday card with $$ in it for mothers birthday was left on the counter. Many attempts were made to resolve the issue, treated as not a concern of theirs. For a large corporation, I was not impressed with customer service or management.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Hi Tobey,

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I have already spoken to you about this situation and as I said I appreciated your speed in bringing this to my attention.
If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The hotel is fairly nice, with spacious rooms. However, I find that the cons here outweigh the pros. The walls are incredibly thin between floors... as I type this, I am listening to the person in the room above me walk around and it's a loud THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP that one is typically really not in the mood for after a long day at work. Also, there is nothing to keep the doors from slamming loudly at all hours of the night and morning (meaning they don't slow down before they hit the frame) so that has been another aggravation. I have been kept up at night (11pm-12:30am) by my neighbors, especially the ones on the floor above me. My travel partner who is staying down the hall has had the same problem. It's very disruptive to your peace and quiet, and is extremely frustrating. Also, the service in the American Grill restaurant area is really slow. The first day we sat down for breakfast, no one came to serve us so I had to go find a server. Today, we sat there for over 10 minutes before we saw a server. He forgot half of my breakfast order, and you have to get up to get your own juice and coffee. The whole thing is pretty bizarre. My hair dryer in my room didn't work so when I went to the front desk to say, "Just so you know, the hair dryer doesn't work.", the guy at the front desk said "OK tell the person who is here tomorrow when you check out." What?! What is the point of telling you now - can't you just write a note for the person coming in tomorrow? Strange.

For me, I would not stay here again because I have extremely long work days and I really relish peace and quiet in a hotel. This hotel is full of slams, thumps, thuds, and results in (almost) sleepless nights. Also the service is subpar.

Room Tip: Fourth floor!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HGICasperWY, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We would like the opportunity to welcome you back and make up for the poor experience you had previously. Please contact myself at 307-266-1300 for reservation assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.