“Great Value, Great Choice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Casper
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reading, United Kingdom
“Great Value, Great Choice”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed for 1 night in a queen double with my wife and 2nd favourite son en route to Denver. The room was large and clean. The free breakfast had a good choice of reasonable quality food. The staff was friendly and helpful, All in all, it was a great stop over, and I would recommed the Hamilton Inn over more expensive alternatives.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Denver, CO, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2013

A hotel in brand new condition that was only a block off the interstate. Comfortable and quality (as I have come to expect from Hampton). A good place to stay on your way through Casper. Thank you from my family for being a pleasant part of our family vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Selected this hotel based partially on trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. We stayed 7 nights in a "suite" which did not have a separate bedroom but it was a very large room with sofa, desk, an alcove with sink, counter, microwave and mini-fridge. We were on 4th floor (top). Room was very clean and quiet even though the hotel was sold out most nights we were there. Breakfast area as well as other public areas was spotless and not over-crowded and they serve breakfast until 10:00 a.m. which was another plus for us. Swimming pool was uncrowded, as was exercise room. Only 2 negatives during our stay: out of 3 treadmills only one was operational; we could smell cigarette smoke in hallways (although not in our room). We would definitely stay there on our next visit to Casper.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Utah
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The room and the bathroom was huge. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. The bed/pillows was comfortable. The breakfast was a downer and there is no bar. There is Hilton right across this hotel, which is new and has a bar and a better breakfast too.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Laramie, WY
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We decided to stay here while in town for a night, what a mistake. I was put in a handicap room because we needed a roll-a-way bed I am still not sure why we needed a handicap room for a roll-a-way. We were told the room would also have two queen beds but that was wrong but that is what I was quoted and what I paid for. It had two full size beds and there was nothing but a concrete view out of the window. The room size was very good but the TV was to small for the room so it was hard to see.

It only got worse from there. I have stayed at many motels/hotels in the past and I have never heard as much noise through the walls and floors as here. We had someone above us that let there kids run half of the night so sleep was a rarity, I know the hotel cannot take of ones kids but I have never heard it anywhere as bad as I did here and talking to someone at breakfast the next morning they said the same. I also heard something that sounded like water running in the walls in the middle of the night, again sleep was a rarity.

Now that I mention breakfast I might as well as say how bad it was too. The guy taking care of breakfast could keep nothing stocked. I had to ask for waffle mix as I waited for 15 minutes and he never checked it. After we mentioned it it was another 10 minutes before he got it out. After the waffle mess my son waited a 1/2 hour for him to bring out more omelets. I was not impressed overall with what they had for breakfast when I got down there and then having to wait for everything just made it worse.

This Hampton Inn is number 1 ranked in Casper, all I want to know is how? This was horrible for a Hampton Inn and I can say next time in Casper I will look else where.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
hgicasper, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Casper, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate hearing from all of our guests. I am truly sorry you were not satisfied with your stay. We do our very best to ensure all of our guests are 100% satisfied with thier stay. Our handicap rooms are much larger than our standard rooms with queen beds, and becasue of fire code and safety we only put roll a ways in these larger rooms. As for breakfast, it does sound like I was understaffed for the weekend and I apologize you were not offered the service we traditionaly provide. I would like to speak with you further about your stay, and how we can make it right! If you wouldn't mind emailing me at CPRWY_Hampton_Suites@hilton.com I would really appreciate hearing from you.
Cheyenne, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2013

comfy beds as usual, yummy breakfast with lots of choices and friendly breakfast staff, pleasant and roomy eating area, warm cookies in evening, fitness room open 24 hours, thin walls-go for top floor

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Spring Branch, Texas
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Room and service were good. Stayed one night. Not convenient to stores or places to eat but it was quiet and comfortable. Would stay again. No complaints. Good stay. We were traveling from Cali to SD so it was a welcomed nights rest.

• Stayed August 2013