All reviewsgreat hotelcookiesgreat breakfastplace to stayroom was cleanfitness centerbreakfast staffthe breakfast areaking suitecalled the front deskoatmealpool and hot tubstaff was friendlyfresh fruithome away from homeeasy accessfree breakfast
Reviewed 4 October 2013

One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. Everything was kept clean, the breakfast was good, big rooms, and the staff was extremely friendly. I highly recommend this hotel for anybody in the area.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The desk manager did an exceptional job at booking my reservation. It was on short notice due to a cancelled flight. I appreciate her diligence in finding a room for a frequent traveler and diamond member.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We've stayed here before. We like the location, and the Hampton service every place we've stayed. This trip, the hotel was having trouble with its TV system. We live "in the sticks," so we look forward to TV when we travel. But it certainly didn't ruin our stay. We'll come back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Casper, WY on our way back to Colorado Springs from visiting Yellowstone National Park. I had not made reservations for our return journey because we weren't sure exactly how long we would stay, so I was going to make the reservations online when we decided on a departure date. Unfortunately, it was very difficult making the reservation through the website and I ended up doing it over the phone. The wait time was excessive in my opinion. However, once we got to the hotel, everything went well and we were satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Better breakfast than many competitors. Clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast on the go bags were very helpful because I had to be on the road before the breakfast buffet opened some days. One treadmill was not working one day, but by the next day it was working again. TV reception was unreliable.