All reviewsgreat hotelcookiesgreat breakfastplace to stayroom was cleanfitness centerbreakfast staffthe breakfast areaking suitecalled the front deskpool and hot tubstaff was friendlywaffleshome away from homefresh fruiteasy accessfree breakfast
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Our stay is was absolutely wonderful! The property was clean and very nice looking. The staff was extremely helpful. The heat went out in our room and the desk clerk brought new room keys to us to get us started to moving to a new room.
The breakfast room was absolutely spotless and well stocked at all times. Again staff was extremely helpful when another guest with small children had a spill. Staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly!
The bed was awesome! One of the best night's sleep on our trip!
The desk clerk gave us the name of restaurants that were open on Thanksgiving day. The Hilton Garden next door had a restaurant that was available to us.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We passed through Casper on our motorcycle. We spent the day coming to Casper in pouring down rain and were ready for a warm room and a hot shower. WE were blown away with the place. The front staff were wonderful. We loved getting a cookie while checking in. We asked about a great place to eat and they had a number of outstanding suggestions. Did I mention the bed. Having spent the previous week on queen, getting back to a amazingly comfortable King bed was just the ticket. This is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonCasper, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn and Suites Casper, with future guests. I agree our king size beds are OUTSTANDING! We hope you are able to stay with us again on your next motorcycle adventure.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Casper, WY for three nights. My Dad allowed me to tag along on his usual business trip and I LOVED it here. During the day I had the pool all to myself!! Breakfast hours go until 10 am so I didn't have to rush. The location is convenient since I just had to use the interstate to get to the mall. The front desk was always super nice to me and even recommended a few walking trails in the area. The lobby always has fresh cookies and the atmosphere in there is so cozy. We will definitely be back. -Hope this helps :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Definitely worth the price. Very clean. Good breakfast. Excellent staff. Excellent service. Highly recommended. A+

Hampton Inn doesn't have a restaurant but you can walk to the Hilton Hotel right across from the Hampton Inn and have lunch/dinner there. The restaurant can charge directly to your room, as well.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Everything was wonderful, any issues, such as the TV pixelating were handled by maintenance to the best of ability. We were snowed in for 3 nights and staff did what they could to assist us. The bed however was a King, and was highly uncomfortable and hard. Staff addressed this upon check out and handled it beautifully. Rate was employee rate (employed by another Hampton elsewhere) and couldn't have been better. Major Kudos for having a smoking room for the 2nd and 3rd night stay upon request due to the snow outside!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton