“Amazing Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Las Vegas
“Amazing Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

This was our last stop on a business/couple trip. I booked this sight unseen, and because we usually try to stay in our timeshare condos (which we love) during road trips, I was a little apprehensive about staying in a Hampton Inn (we've never stayed at one before). It was such a GREAT stay! The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, the lobby was very comfortable - clean and decorated immaculately. Did I mention the free breakfast? WONDERFUL! Presented so well and so many choices - I was allowed a late check-out (after my husband left earlier in the a.m.) until 2pm until I had a free shuttle to the airport at 5. I was able to watch Hulu on my ipad with their internet connection while I waited, and time went by faster than expected because I was so comfortable in their lobby. The staff was amazing! Very accommodating and nice! I am so pleased with my experience, that when I travel for business or pleasure I will choose and recommend this hotel and its brand again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Our stay is was absolutely wonderful! The property was clean and very nice looking. The staff was extremely helpful. The heat went out in our room and the desk clerk brought new room keys to us to get us started to moving to a new room.
The breakfast room was absolutely spotless and well stocked at all times. Again staff was extremely helpful when another guest with small children had a spill. Staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly!
The bed was awesome! One of the best night's sleep on our trip!
The desk clerk gave us the name of restaurants that were open on Thanksgiving day. The Hilton Garden next door had a restaurant that was available to us.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Clinton, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We passed through Casper on our motorcycle. We spent the day coming to Casper in pouring down rain and were ready for a warm room and a hot shower. WE were blown away with the place. The front staff were wonderful. We loved getting a cookie while checking in. We asked about a great place to eat and they had a number of outstanding suggestions. Did I mention the bed. Having spent the previous week on queen, getting back to a amazingly comfortable King bed was just the ticket. This is the place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonCasper, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Casper, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn and Suites Casper, with future guests. I agree our king size beds are OUTSTANDING! We hope you are able to stay with us again on your next motorcycle adventure.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Casper, WY for three nights. My Dad allowed me to tag along on his usual business trip and I LOVED it here. During the day I had the pool all to myself!! Breakfast hours go until 10 am so I didn't have to rush. The location is convenient since I just had to use the interstate to get to the mall. The front desk was always super nice to me and even recommended a few walking trails in the area. The lobby always has fresh cookies and the atmosphere in there is so cozy. We will definitely be back. -Hope this helps :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Definitely worth the price. Very clean. Good breakfast. Excellent staff. Excellent service. Highly recommended. A+

Hampton Inn doesn't have a restaurant but you can walk to the Hilton Hotel right across from the Hampton Inn and have lunch/dinner there. The restaurant can charge directly to your room, as well.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Everything was wonderful, any issues, such as the TV pixelating were handled by maintenance to the best of ability. We were snowed in for 3 nights and staff did what they could to assist us. The bed however was a King, and was highly uncomfortable and hard. Staff addressed this upon check out and handled it beautifully. Rate was employee rate (employed by another Hampton elsewhere) and couldn't have been better. Major Kudos for having a smoking room for the 2nd and 3rd night stay upon request due to the snow outside!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Niagara Falls NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We like Hampton Inn's but his one is exceptional. Rooms were large and very well done as was the hotel reception area. The staff was outstanding and friendly. The Desk Clerk and another staff member told us how nice it was to work at this hotel which seem to reflect on the job they do. The breakfast hostess made us feel like we were in a top dinning place. The breakfast quality was very good with a wide range..

Room Tip: We had three room and they were all very good.