All reviews great hotel cookies great breakfast place to stay room was clean fitness center breakfast staff the breakfast area king suite called the front desk oatmeal pool and hot tub staff was friendly fresh fruit home away from home easy access free breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We had the King suite room which made our stay very relaxing. Large room, two windows so it was bright. Hot tub was great, the room had sun for most of the afternoon and during sub-zero temps, it was nice and refreshing.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This was our last stop on a business/couple trip. I booked this sight unseen, and because we usually try to stay in our timeshare condos (which we love) during road trips, I was a little apprehensive about staying in a Hampton Inn (we've never stayed at one before). It was such a GREAT stay! The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, the lobby was very comfortable - clean and decorated immaculately. Did I mention the free breakfast? WONDERFUL! Presented so well and so many choices - I was allowed a late check-out (after my husband left earlier in the a.m.) until 2pm until I had a free shuttle to the airport at 5. I was able to watch Hulu on my ipad with their internet connection while I waited, and time went by faster than expected because I was so comfortable in their lobby. The staff was amazing! Very accommodating and nice! I am so pleased with my experience, that when I travel for business or pleasure I will choose and recommend this hotel and its brand again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Our stay is was absolutely wonderful! The property was clean and very nice looking. The staff was extremely helpful. The heat went out in our room and the desk clerk brought new room keys to us to get us started to moving to a new room.
The breakfast room was absolutely spotless and well stocked at all times. Again staff was extremely helpful when another guest with small children had a spill. Staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly!
The bed was awesome! One of the best night's sleep on our trip!
The desk clerk gave us the name of restaurants that were open on Thanksgiving day. The Hilton Garden next door had a restaurant that was available to us.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We passed through Casper on our motorcycle. We spent the day coming to Casper in pouring down rain and were ready for a warm room and a hot shower. WE were blown away with the place. The front staff were wonderful. We loved getting a cookie while checking in. We asked about a great place to eat and they had a number of outstanding suggestions. Did I mention the bed. Having spent the previous week on queen, getting back to a amazingly comfortable King bed was just the ticket. This is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonCasper, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn and Suites Casper, with future guests. I agree our king size beds are OUTSTANDING! We hope you are able to stay with us again on your next motorcycle adventure.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Casper, WY for three nights. My Dad allowed me to tag along on his usual business trip and I LOVED it here. During the day I had the pool all to myself!! Breakfast hours go until 10 am so I didn't have to rush. The location is convenient since I just had to use the interstate to get to the mall. The front desk was always super nice to me and even recommended a few walking trails in the area. The lobby always has fresh cookies and the atmosphere in there is so cozy. We will definitely be back. -Hope this helps :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business