“Great stay/clean hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Casper
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Hotel was just perfect exactly what you want and expect from a hotel. Hot tub and pool perfect for the kids. Breakfast was tasty as well. Printer in the business center was easy to use. Parking lot was clean (it had snowed). Overall I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed here for three nights using points.

The hotel is very clean and seems to be fairly new. I stayed in a king "suite" which was about the size of two normal rooms. It had a refrigerator, microwave and wet bar in the room.

Check-in was efficient and the lobby was well appointed and inviting. I checked in on a Sunday and there were very few cars in the parking lot. The room was spacious and nice. Plenty of room to stretch out.

The only down-side of the hotel would be the location. No restaurants or night life within walking distance. But I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If it's a windy day, get a room on the east side. My curtains were actually moving from the bre...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The rooms and hotel are clean. The prices are reasonable. This hotel offers free breakfast and a helpful staff. The location may leave something to be desired and it took a while to check-in, which was irritating because it was almost midnight and about 20 below zero. But overall, the hotel offers a good value for the price and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We had the King suite room which made our stay very relaxing. Large room, two windows so it was bright. Hot tub was great, the room had sun for most of the afternoon and during sub-zero temps, it was nice and refreshing.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This was our last stop on a business/couple trip. I booked this sight unseen, and because we usually try to stay in our timeshare condos (which we love) during road trips, I was a little apprehensive about staying in a Hampton Inn (we've never stayed at one before). It was such a GREAT stay! The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, the lobby was very comfortable - clean and decorated immaculately. Did I mention the free breakfast? WONDERFUL! Presented so well and so many choices - I was allowed a late check-out (after my husband left earlier in the a.m.) until 2pm until I had a free shuttle to the airport at 5. I was able to watch Hulu on my ipad with their internet connection while I waited, and time went by faster than expected because I was so comfortable in their lobby. The staff was amazing! Very accommodating and nice! I am so pleased with my experience, that when I travel for business or pleasure I will choose and recommend this hotel and its brand again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Our stay is was absolutely wonderful! The property was clean and very nice looking. The staff was extremely helpful. The heat went out in our room and the desk clerk brought new room keys to us to get us started to moving to a new room.
The breakfast room was absolutely spotless and well stocked at all times. Again staff was extremely helpful when another guest with small children had a spill. Staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly!
The bed was awesome! One of the best night's sleep on our trip!
The desk clerk gave us the name of restaurants that were open on Thanksgiving day. The Hilton Garden next door had a restaurant that was available to us.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We passed through Casper on our motorcycle. We spent the day coming to Casper in pouring down rain and were ready for a warm room and a hot shower. WE were blown away with the place. The front staff were wonderful. We loved getting a cookie while checking in. We asked about a great place to eat and they had a number of outstanding suggestions. Did I mention the bed. Having spent the previous week on queen, getting back to a amazingly comfortable King bed was just the ticket. This is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonCasper, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn and Suites Casper, with future guests. I agree our king size beds are OUTSTANDING! We hope you are able to stay with us again on your next motorcycle adventure.