“Good choice for Casper accommodations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Casper
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a very good choice for Casper. The room was clean and comfortable - it was extremely cold when I came in and I had to readjust the thermostat. The bathroom was clean nice amenities. The beds are very comfortable slept well. The breakfast room was crowded and there wasn't much of the hot selection left when I went down - still managed to get a decent breakfast. Noticed some newer restaurants in walking distance of this location and it's also really easy to get back on the interstate from here. I definitely would return to this hotel when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Casper

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in Casper several times and Hampton Inn is ONLY place I would stay. Very clean, good breakfast, awesome gym, amazing staff. Thanks for the awesome stay. I know my sheets are always clean smells fresh.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mandysangeltx
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Room was everything I’ve come to expect to from a Hampton Inn – spacious, spotless, well kitted out and comfortable. One of the better gyms I’ve seen too. But, what really set this one apart was the staff. Receptionist (Lisa?) was exceptionally helpful and friendly, going above and beyond to suggest a trip to an arts festival in town that night and arranging for the hotel shuttle bus to take us there and back. Bus driver was also great. While I’ve never really come across hotel staff who weren’t friendly and helpful, Hampton do seem to have staff that are just that little bit better.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I love staying at this Hampton Inn. It is a catch 22 to write a glowing review. It is already hard to get a room there and with a perfect score from me it might be even harder. Super friendly staff always ready to go that extra mile for you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel, the staff, service and room were excellent. Very wonderful experience. We checked in late and had to check out late and the staff was very accommodating to our request. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would rate the Hampton has the place to go

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had a king suite, room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Weather was hot, free bottles of water a nice perk! Breakfast was best we've seen for a long time, fresh, quality was very good, and they even have breakfast bags to go if you are in a hurry. Staff was extremely helpful with directions to restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night. Walls are too thin. Starting around 5 am, we could hear everyone on our floor as they left in the morning. Someone was pounding the floor above us like it was a construction project. Shower drain was slow causing a pond in the tub. I usually like Hiltons but will not return to this one.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank croasdale
HamptonCasper, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. I would be delighted to be of assistance in this matter if you would like to contact me at CPRWY_Hampton_Suites@hilton.com. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies