“Good place to stop over”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Littleton
“Good place to stop over”
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night passing through. We got a room without a reservation. It was a good place, basic breakfast. It met all our needs, quiet, lots of room, and clean. Breakfast was marginal could use some more fresh fruit.

Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Canadafun

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Nederland, Colorado
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We visited Casper to visit a friends theatre production at the the college. We have three dogs and after reading reviews decided to stay here. We stayed for one night in room 112. It is a suite and has ample room for 2 adults and three dogs. We wished it had a king bed but the queen was ok as one of us slept in pullout bed, bc as dog people know dogs love to sleep in the bed too.

We checked in and everything was ready for us around 4pm. The room was on the first floor and conveniently located near an exit and away from the hwy. noise. The room smelled refreshing and it was nicely appointed.

Our only downfall was the pet exercise area, it was located at the front on the busy intersection and if your pet got lose that would be the end of him/her. I don't understand why more pet friendly hotels don't have fenced in areas for dogs. We wound up using a dirt area between the hotel and La Quinta instead.

We highly recommend this hotel and this room. With the AAA rate and pet fee it was $135/nt. Oh I did forget to mention the breakfast till 9:30. It was amazing. It was biscuits and sausage gravy, eggs and an assortment of pastries, bagels etc.. They also had a waffle machine and it was very clean and stocked up. When looking for a place to stay, especially with pets, this is the spot! Thanks Quality Inn!!!

Room Tip: Room 112 is a great for pets and is a suite. I
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Workaholic90
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We stayed at Quality Inn and Suites because of a death in the family. We drove straight through from Austin, Texas, a 22 hour trip. We were extremely tired upon arrival but came in late afternoon and still had a few things to go out and take care of. The front desk lady called us personally to let us know there were warm, fresh baked cookies up front about 10 min after we settled in. The staff was very helpful about getting us around the town. We were pleased with the options available at the complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, and the newspapers out front of each door were a nice touch. The cleanness of the hotel, room, lobby, and bathroom were above expectations. Carmen and Julie were terrific. The employees were SO courteous EACH day! So many of the employees said hello or good morning or good afternoon. The staff definitely deserves a raise or at least a good bonus. Thank you for a wonderful stay. It made an unexpected less than desirable trip easier to bear. Thank you Quality Inn Staff.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
New Mexico
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Background: We are Americans who pursue an active lifestyle, like to mix sightseeing with business trips, appreciate functional and clean lodging with easy-in and easy-out access. We avoid grand hotels and approach chains with care.

Reason for our visit: We stayed at this hotel a base to fly fish the North Platte River.

Pros: Front desk service; breakfast, easy in and easy out access to town and I-25

Cons: Limited bathroom counter space

Value: Good deal

Delighters: Breakfasts were better than expect with very good, changing variety

Disappointments: Housekeeping did not replace burned out light in bathroom

Location/access/immediate environment: Adjacent to I-25; commercial area

Room detail:

Theme/feeling of room - Standard serviceable room
Size - adequate
Cleanliness - very good
Bed & Linens - queen bed with updated bedding
Drawers – plenty
Bathroom – good shower water pressure, good towels, only sink within bathroom, very limited counter space, good complimentary toiletries, functioning hair dryer
Closet - on the small size but adequate, enough hangers supplied
Mirrors - one in the bathroom and one in room , adequate size
HVAC - good air conditioning
Lighting - above average
Electrical outlets - plenty with good access
Noise including HVAC - no problem; faced road and no excessive noise; air conditioner relatively quiet
In room safe? yes, functional
Refrigerator/Microwave? both functional
TV – flat panel high definition with good channel selection
Operations
Staff – very friendly front desk, no restaurant
Wi-Fi - good condition with adequate speed for routine tasks
Phone/mobile coverage - good Verizon connectivity throughout
Common areas - clean, functional
Breakfast – surprisingly good
Pool - not sure, didn't u
Parking - abundant, well lighted
Grounds/gardens - ordinary

Pets: apparently allow; we did not notice any pet smells or problems with our room

Room Tip: I looked at other rooms when they were being cleaned. There is a fair amount of variation in size. I...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Trogons
Wild Western Wyoming
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I made my reservation very late, and ended up getting the last room in the place... the handicapped room (ROOM 127, I believe). The lobby was reasonably clean and the agent nice. I was greeted by a strange smell when I entered the room that I couldn't quite place. After about an hour, it became apparent what I was smelling was dog urine. I found what I believed the source- a large stain in the middle of the room. Upon asking the front desk about a possile room change, I was told there wasn't anything else available, so I sucked it up and stayed.
I dreamed of pigs behaving like dogs and sharing my bed. Seriously.
When I awoke in the morning, the smell had become untolerable. I told the front desk clerk of my problem, and she was sympathetic and apologized several times. She let me know she'd have maintenance on it first thing... far too late for my comfort. I hope she did and that the problem is solved, but it certainly did not make my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: I would stay away from the handicapped room until the carpet is replaced!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Powell, Wyoming
Reviewed 5 October 2012

After drive down from Montana and on to Colorado in a.m. was a welcome stop. Good free breakfast included, room clean and quiet. The Check in person friendly and helpful. Have stayed at several with this chain. Got a good deal online.

Room Tip: Room on end like ours will be quiet, but bathroom was small.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Riverton, Wyoming
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Wyoming is a dog-friendly state anyway, but the folks at Quality Inn and Suites were not only dog-friendly, but people-friendly too! After being turned away from the Holiday Inn Express (no pets), we found the Quality Inn and got a room on the first floor near an exit. My daughter and I were traveling with two medium-sized dogs who are well-behaved, and we were happy to find a place that was clean, smelled good, and had areas designated for dogs. The shower was even really good (for the humans)! The gal at the front desk was very nice. There was a small business center location where I could print out my boarding pass. I would highly recommend this hotel to those traveling with pets, and those not traveling with pets. P.S. I never heard another dog, so for those of you not traveling with dogs, don't worry about the potential for noisy pets.

Room Tip: The pet room 143 was where we stayed. It was conveniently located to an exit and a lot where the dog...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family