“Excellent Hotel for many trips”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for many different reasons. Stayed here for state basketball, I have stayed here for robotics tournaments! And let me tell you this hotel is amazing! From the three different times I have stayed here I have never had a problem with them! Let me tell you that their pillows are the best pillows that you can find anywhere! Beds are one of the more comfortable beds that you can sleep on (well compared to my bed at home). Showers are warm and stay warm for the entire duration of the shower. Breakfast was the usual continental breakfast but still better then other places. Hotel was very clean and you always felt safe. It was in a good location too. Next time I am in casper I would be likely to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review. My staff and I truely appreciate the compliments. We all work very hard as a team to make sure every guest enjoys their stay with us. Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have stayed several times at this hotel, it is consistently clean, staff is knowledgeable and friendly, beds are soft, rooms are spacious and the breakfast is truly a restaurant hot breakfast. The menu changes, but the last time I was there we had ham, scrambled egg, optional green chili sauce, waffles, variety of breads, cereals, beverages. Lots of room for seating.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Casper, WY. We truly appreciate return valued guests like yourself. Thank you for always staying with us and for such nice comments. We hope to see you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

They had a drinking fountain in the lobby. I seldom see that and I appreciated it. Given that hotel workout rooms tend to be little more than 2 treadmills, I liked they had a couple other machines there too. Breakfast was okay. They had breakfast to-go bags if you didn't have time to eat at the hotel. Room was nice. All rooms are smoke free. Slept well. Walking distance to downtown. Cookies in the lobby sometimes too.
I don't remember if it had a pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Me W
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Casper WY. We appreciate your positive feedback and comments. Thank you for choosing to saty with us we appreciate your business and hope to see you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We had a 2-queen room that had nice modern furnishings, great mattress/linens, and an open vanity sheltered by a bedroom wall. It was a medium sized room with a warm and cozy feeling, The lobby is very attractive and the breakfast is very nice - large with expansive layout. I really enjoyed this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

On behalf of myself and my entire staff we would like to thank you for such kind words regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suties in Casper, WY. We appreciate you sharing your expereince for everyone to see. We were so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay and hope to see you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

When I checked in to this hotel after driving 6.5 hours from Rapid City, South Dakota in a winter storm, I was tired. I had meeting the following day and the weather had cut into my final preparations. When I was handed my room key, I assumed the elevators were around the corner. I can't tell you how STUNNED I was to find there was no elevator AND there were no rooms available on the first floor. I'm 54 and, granted, physically fit, but I was exhausted, dragging my luggage, my briefcase and a purse. While obviously an elevator is not required (I'm assuming ... since there wasn't one), I was disappointed that Choice Hotels would even allow this. I'm not necessarily a fan of the Choice chains but when I'm staying in smaller cities/towns, I generally prefer them. Perhaps I should rethink? Especially when the front desk clerk indicated they were the only hotel in town without an elevator?

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suties in Casper, WY. I apologize that you were unsatisfied with your stay due to us not having an elevator. We only have two floors in our smaller hotel. The only hotels in Casper that have elevators are the ones with three or more floors. I apologize that your stay was less than perfect and hope you will not use the elevator against us and make a reservation for a future date and request a down stairs room, so you can experience what an amazing hotel we have.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I used this hotel as a stop over and it did its job just fine. Nothing particularly special, no fantastic views, no huge space to swing a cat in, but the room was comfortable and the staff friendly.
We were tired after a long drive and the reception staff gave us a selection of takeout menus to choose from and recommended their favourites.
The next morning we were up bright and early and enjoyed a good choice of breakfast, it is quite a small space to have breakfast in and got crowded quite quickly, but when you are about to get out on the road again, it doesn't really matter.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Quality Inn & Suties in Casper.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was our first time we stayed in a Quality Inn, and we were NOT impressed. The hotel did not have easy access from the freeway. We had a hard time getting our air conditioner to turn on in our room, and had to call hotel maintenance to come fix the problem. The bathroom was small and the room smelled musty and looked outdated. This place is not close to any resturants, and we had to travel a distance to find anything. We had to park by an entrance that had a smoking canister right outside the door. Several smokers were there and we had to walk through a cloud of smoke to get to the door (this needs to be moved to a different area not by the door).
I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank babystjo

Thank you for taking the time to write a response to your recent stay in Casper WY. I am pretty sure you wrote a review on the wrong Quality Inn. We are directly off the interstate and you had stated it was difficult to get to off the highway, You had said you walked through a cloud of smoke getting into the building however it is our county law that the ash trays must be 10 feet from the entrance, Which they are. I apologize that your stay here at our hotel was less than perfect, and hope you will stay here again so you will know it was not our hotel you experienced.