“Eggingtons for breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat breakfast or lunch. Not open for dinner. My favorite resturant in Casper. Try the huevos Eggington. The owners are very community oriented and the food is wonderful. The staff are friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We had to wait 20 minutes since there were 8 of us. Saying that, they kept touching base with us and we didn’t mind at all

The staff was friendly, waitress was excellent as was the good.

I had the chili Rellano breakfast.
Excellent! My wife had the breakfast tacos. All the food was very good. Recommend to everyone.

1  Thank AmazingBT
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Had a fun waitress with a great attitude. Fast service even with it being full. Great menu with several Benedict options, which are my favorite. Had the Greek (even though I ordered the Florentine) and it was fantastic. Fresh delicious food. Don’t let the line at the door turn you off. It was only a 5 minute wait for us even though they said 10-15. Worth it!

1  Thank Jardindemichelle
Reviewed 14 October 2018

It was late in the morning, close to noon. We had just visited the National Historic Trails Interpretative Center in Casper and wanted to have something substantial to eat before hitting the road again. Our destination was Eggington's, which got my seal of approval after doing some pre-trip research. Located at 229 East 2nd Street, it has a reputation for its breakfast fare. Were we too late for breakfast? No, we weren't. We started with fresh fruit, muffins and traditional steel cut oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins and banana slices with toast. My wife went off the wall, ordering something she has never had before, chicken fried steak, six ounces of chicken fried steak smothered in sausage gravy topped with two scrambled eggs and hash browns. I couldn't believe she was consuming so much. She was delighted. Me? I stuck to my breakfast favorite, traditional Eggs Benedict, a toasted Wolferman English muffin with two poached eggs, Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce, hash browns and toast. Why did it take me more than 40 years to realize how much I would enjoy breakfast?

1  Thank Taylor B
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful breakfast with my two teenagers. The food was delicious, with fast and friendly service.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Bergie0917

Been to Eggingtons Restaurant? Share your experiences!