“Worst hotel EVER - DO NOT STAY HERE”
Review of Skyler Inn Casper

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Casper
Skyler Inn Casper
Reviewed 21 December 2012

This is the worst hotel you could possibly stay at. I've stayed at crappy places and have low standards, all I want is a bed and bathroom. There was a bed but a dysfunctional toilet with no option to fix it, so I had to use the hallway bathroom. Horrible staff and would avoid this place at all costs. How can I not have a toilet???

Room Tip: do not come here ever, very awful
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Betsy7477
There are newer reviews for Skyler Inn Casper

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I literally got the last room in town the night we stayed in Casper. I can see why they had a room. Everything was kind of weird at this place. Dirty might be an understatement. But the room we had was huge! It might be time for the owner to turn this place into some condos or something.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2009

This business showed no effort what so ever to provide comfort, cleanliness or style. What a dump. Motel 6 provides more comfort.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank MiamiGigi
Reviewed 16 October 2009

the room was filthy, soiled linens, pet hair on furniture, bed was like a rock.
maid service once a week, window leaks, the owner needs to look up the definition of hospitality

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank llthecloser
Reviewed 22 July 2009

We stayed one week and only got maid service once. Most hotels at least give you fresh towels daily/ every other day. The kitchen area was also dirty and the walls were really thin so it was noisy. Also, pet policy is unclear and I was confronted by an extremely rude manager. He said my 5 month old dog was too young to stay there especially the type of breed (thought it was a chow). When I corrected him on the breed and mentioned they have my information so any damage could be billed to me, he said I could finish out my week. Later that day I ran into an individual staying at the hotel whom had a 4 month old pit bull. He said he got full approval to stay in the hotel for over 2 months with his dog even after he told them how old it was and the breed. This hotel needs to get their ducks in a row about the pet policy and the rude manager should be fired.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alc13
Reviewed 10 June 2009

To my knowledge, this is the first review of this hotel on any website. I booked based on the AAA Tourbook (not always reliable) and the hotel's own website which provided good information.

This is a three-story motor hotel in downtown Casper. It is very similar to a TownePlace Suites by Marriott except that our two-bedroom suite was nearly twice as large in every room as it would have been at a TPS. The only problem with the suite is that only half of the livingroom floor was carpeted. The remainder was covered by a linoleum-like material. I presume that the same arrangement existed in the suite above us I was disturbed by what appeared to be the footsteps of running children until eleven p.m. Otherwise, I give this hotel 5 stars! The suite was about $130 plus taxes for one night, which is what I would expect to pay for this type of lodging in this area. There is a computer for guest use in the lobby.

If you proceed east on Second Street on the south side of the hotel for about a mile, you will come to a very good and very inexpensive (about $10 per person for dinner) Chinese buffet restaurant on the right side of the street. It's in a free-standing building and has its own parking lot on the SE corner.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple