“Tasty, healthy, creative, nice outside patio”
Review of The Cottage Cafe

The Cottage Cafe
Ranked #9 of 183 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had lunch here with a friend and we both enjoyed the soup of the day and salad (grilled steak salad, chinese chicken salad) with homemade bread. Lots of interesting menu options, paninis, wraps, pastas, sandwiches, quiche, all appetizing. Enjoyed sitting outside on a nice day but inside seating is cozy and fun with lots of great nooks. Looking forward to going there again.

2  Thank msGLT

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat and was pleasantly surprised!! Met a girlfriend for lunch and it was amazing!! The food was very tasty and the service was great too, we will definitely be coming back again soon!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

I usually meet my best friend. And I order for us both and the food Always arrives before she does. Took my kids for an end of summer special lunch. They had me try the wraps. They are very good as are the sandwiches. Love the pasta salad and the apples with the yummy dip.

Service has always been good as well.

1  Thank Krizinne C
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We were driving through Casper on our way home from a long road trip, and looked for a healthy & fresh lunch option. Found the Cottage Cafe via TripAdvisor, stopped & ate an amazing meal. All of our lunches were flavorful & delicious, service was great, and atmosphere delightful. Would eat here again in a heartbeat!

2  Thank LisaD1995
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My 9 yr-old daughter and I went on a special lunch date to the cottage. We were seated on the beautiful patio and ordered a yummy ham sandwich with a pasta salad. My daughter LOVeD the home-made berry muffins that we're brought at the beginning of the meal. It was a special and memorable time! Thank you for the experience!

1  Thank Lees O

Been to The Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!