“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was a great little restaurant that appeared to be inside a house, but has been converted inside to a great lunch place. The food was great and the service was good. It's kind of hidden in Casper, but it's worth the search!

1  Thank FallColors07

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Was in Casper for business and didn't know what to expect as the person I was spending the day with just stopped here without mentioning where we were going. Glad they did!

I had the Tandoori Chicken sandwich with tabouli and it blew my socks off. Having eaten in lots of restaurants all over the country, this was a great sandwich and better than just about anything else I've previously had in Casper. The fresh berry muffins were great for pre and post meal.

The atmosphere is a little more quaint than business like, but still great and different than most places in Casper. Highly recommend this spot.

1  Thank Queso_Viejo
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I love to eat at The Cottage Cafe! The food there is healthy, homemade and fresh. I love the fact it's not from frozen or processed packaging. I really feel good about spending my money at The Cottage! The staff is really friendly and always nice to my kids when I bring them for a treat. My favorite lunch is the Cobb Salad with poppyseed dressing, and theirTortilla Chicken soup is ah-mazing!

1  Thank Ruthanne N
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is my most favorite place to eat in Casper! I love the smells of baking yumminess when I walk in! I love the home-made bread and muffins! I take my family here when they are in town and we feel welcomed and loved:) We all like different sandwiches... I love anything on the honey-wheat bread with the sprouts. My husband LOVES the steak sandwich! Would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank ben a
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Love the actual restaurant, the food quality is drastically different when ordering catering for lunch. You get several sandwiches with huge piece of bad bread and one slice of meat and some bad salads and call it lunch. Usually don't review but cannot hold back from letting other know about the downgrade from restaurant to catering. Hopefully the owners would see this and change how they do business. If you are looking for a nice place to eat lunch is great only at the restaurant.

2  Thank Brytton L

Been to The Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!