“Great Food”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great Food”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Food was great and the portions were good size, not a very big restaurant and easy to miss when your driving by but definitely worth the stop. I was on a work trip and stopped to try it based on the reviews I found and will definitely return to eat there again.

Summit, New Jersey
“Decent food, zero ambiance”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stopped here after the #1 Trip Advisor Rating. I must say, we were very surprised that this was rated #1. First, the atmosphere--very plain with a large TV playing children's movies (which my kids actually liked). Our waiter was very nice & helpful. The menu was small, but decent--there was no children's menu so we shared with our youngest child (portions are very large). I ordered the Pho Chicken--the smaller portion was still huge. I have to say, it was very tasty. Prices were reasonable. We were only in Casper for a day so I can't compare this to anything else there, but it's a decent place to stop. I wouldn't go overboard and say it's the best I've ever had, but it was good.

• Visited August 2014
Lander, Wyoming
“Outstanding food.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Let's start by saying that this is a noodle joint: clean but a bit run down and not visually exciting. The food, however, is fabulous. Very fresh, generous servings, all with excellent taste. The pho broth was the best I've ever tasted and the noodles fantastic. The lo mein was made with vermicelli (much better than the typical fatter noodles) and was excellent with lots of yummy bits and good sauce. The spring rolls were quite good but I took out the cucumber (too big/old which overpowered the other tastes) and next time I would order without the cukes. This was my first visit and I was a little dismayed to see a sign outside "under new ownership" after having read the reviews. Not to worry; the food continues too be wonderful.

• Visited August 2014
Harrodsburg, Indiana
“Was not expecting this.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Good food, good price. Best Pho in a long time. Traveled short distance off highway. Worth the stop.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Like another reviewer, I ordered spring rolls and Bun Cha Gio (egg roll, vermicelli, vegetables, lime, chili, and fish sauce). My husband got another Bun dish that was the same but also included BBQ pork. Everything was delicious, vegetables were very fresh, and the service was pretty fast. Yes, the portions are huge, but that seems typical for these kinds of places. I also agree with other reviewers that the decor was not impeccable, but who cares? You go to a restaurant for great food, right? It's not the place to go for your marriage proposal, but it's a terrific casual lunch spot, and I'll definitely go again. I only knocked it down to a 4/5 because the owners were babysitting an incredibly loud toddler in the restaurant, and the screaming was the one aspect of the ambiance that bothered me.

• Visited July 2014