“Everything was perfect”

La Quinta Inn Casper
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We have been there for one night. Everything was as expected and we have no bad things to report. The rooms are clean and the breakfast was okay. We'll stay there again if we will travel to Casper in the future...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JAGOLF
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Casper

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Possibly a step-up from a Super 8 or Motel 6 at best. Nothing special. Breakfast was your average fare. We were there just briefly so didn't take advantage of the exercise room or pool. Noise wasn't an issue at all, then again, we were tired traveler's...checking in late & checking out early. It was OK for the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skw2717
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This is a well maintainred older two storey Hotel, before joining the La Quinta gruop. It is located just off the Interstate, but I did not find any problem with auto noise. Even though I was a bit early, due to the time change, The friendly desk staff had me into a room, to my liking, right away. I was impressed with the spacious lobby, with sofas, and easy chairs, and an urn of coffee,with fresh baked cookies. My king room was quite nice,with older style furnishings,but clean,with a mpolish nsheen on all the furniture. There was an easy chair,with ottoman, and a small fridge and micro, in good working order. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise,
. They offered French toast, and sausage paties, or hot freshn pancakes, from their pancake machine. You could also choose waffles,cereals, yogurt,cereals,bagels,juices ,and hot coffee. A good way to start my day. Jerry...Paris ..Ontario..Canada

Room Tip: Choose a ground floor king away from the ice machine
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jerry l
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Having not made a reservation online before visiting we paid a little extra than most I'm sure. But the room was clean, the staff polite and helpful. The hotel is also within walking distance (about 20 mins) along the Platte River Trail right into the downtown area (where there are plenty of places to eat and drink in the evening). We only planned to stay one night on the way up to Yellowstone from Denver, but found more to do in Casper than we expected so stayed another day.

1  Thank Dobbin145
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Nice sized room with a comfortable bed. Good spa (warm with decent jets) and pool. Breakfast was fairly good with plenty to choose from. Just a little pricey for the location even on AAA otherwise would have gone to a 4 rating.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I used points for this hotel, which was a waste. It wasn't worth the points and definitely would not have been worth the money. Upon arrival, the guy at the front desk was on the phone. He did not look up or in any way acknowledge that I was there. A few minutes later, the manager walked by. She said hello, say I was waiting and the guy was on the phone, but just kept walking when she could have easily taken the two minutes to check me in. After waiting 7 more minutes, I left to go get some dinner. When I returned, the guy was off the phone and showed no sign of recognizing me from being there less than 30 minutes earlier. The room I was assigned smelled terrible when I opened the door. I realized it was stale air due to the fact that the a/c was not on. When I went to turn it on, it did not work. They sent the maintenance man to check it out. He was the one highlight of the visit. He was super friendly and efficient and got the air working. The next morning, when I went to use the hair dryer, it worked for about 30 seconds and then shut off and would not come back on. All in all, if I had my time (and points) back, I would have kept on driving.

2  Thank SuzanneH448