La Quinta Inn Casper
Hotels.com
US$122
US$107
Great 4.5/5
Super 8 Casper West by the River(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$83
Courtyard Casper(Casper)
US$108
US$101
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleanpancake machineyogurtking roomgood nights sleepwould stay here againbiscuits and gravystaff was friendlygreat breakfastnice staycookiescontinental breakfastroad tripgreat place to stayeasy accesspetmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I travel a lot and noisy fellow hotel guests are usually my biggest gripe. I showed up here on Monday March 24, 2014 and the place was really quiet. Clean place and very friendly staff. I never eat the free 'breakfasts' but it looked like the fellow room stayers were enjoying their breakfast when I left. I have no complaints. Good stuff.

Room Tip: Upper levels are always better since you don't have to hear the guy above you stomping around all night long.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business. Usually don't stay at La Quinta's but everything else was booked. The staff wasn't the friendliest. The biggest problem I had was the other guests. Since it's priced lower there was lots of families with kids that would yell in the hall, also a group of high schoolers. Like I said, no major complaints about the room, nothing spectacular either.

Stayed: March 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
Wheatland, Wyoming
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I personally work at a best western motel so my expectations are much higher than most people's traveling. That being said, the location was great, the room was big and spacious, friendly staff for the most part, (Rusty the manager was a little cranky on the phone with me), and the breakfast was good although limited selection. So I will break it down into the goods and bads. The GOOD things I loved were the heated indoor pool and hot tub, the bathroom was big and pretty compared to the normal bathrooms you find in motels, and the coffee bar in the breakfast room had flavored coffeemate creamers for the guests which made my morning much better... :) Now for the things I was disappointed in, the textile decorations in the room were ugly geometric patterns; good I suppose if your into architecture and geometry (I'm not), the breakfast consisted of a pancake machine (very cool by the way), orange and apple juice machine (when you got done drinking the "juice" there was syrup left in the bottom of your cup, the only eggs there were hard boiled eggs and the only meat they offered is sausage patties. They also offered french toast, bagels, danishes, muffins, and bread to make toast (however the toaster is very big and not a conventional one, you feel like you need an engineering degree to figure out how to run it.) I also had problems sleeping on the bed as it was very hard and I have a lot of my problems with my hips and back. Other than that the stay was awesome and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The room was clean. The fridge did not work but they did fix it but left pile of screws and parts behind the fridge when done. Had my dogs and they put me on older part of hotel which was ok. The staff was friendly and room clean.

Room Tip: Check to see if hot tub is working if you want that.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business