“Great hotel friendly staff”

La Quinta Inn Casper
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Casper
“Great hotel friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks for business. The housekeeping was great. Hotel seems a bit aged but staff and cleanliness was better then most new hotels. They have free breakfast and it is close to a good resturant. I would stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
laurel;, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

very nice overall friendly and helpful love laquintas although the laquinta in Casper, Wyoming needed some work in the housekeeping department stinky room and beds uncomfortable. ive stayed at laquintas for going on 4 yrs and this was the 1st one I had any complaint about so that's pretty good. keep up the good work laquinta.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Colorado Springs, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We try to stay in La Quinta's as we travel with a little dog. We are also hoping for a free night but now we have over ten thousand points and no free night yet. We started our getting points when in cody, WY where they gave us a number for them. Then we stayed in many La Quintas. The one in Salt Lake city has a wonderful pool and another one on this last trip in Montana had it wonderfully heated which was great for my arthritis. The woman at the front desk was super helpful too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Castle Rock, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I travel a lot and noisy fellow hotel guests are usually my biggest gripe. I showed up here on Monday March 24, 2014 and the place was really quiet. Clean place and very friendly staff. I never eat the free 'breakfasts' but it looked like the fellow room stayers were enjoying their breakfast when I left. I have no complaints. Good stuff.

Room Tip: Upper levels are always better since you don't have to hear the guy above you stomping around al...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Piedmont, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business. Usually don't stay at La Quinta's but everything else was booked. The staff wasn't the friendliest. The biggest problem I had was the other guests. Since it's priced lower there was lots of families with kids that would yell in the hall, also a group of high schoolers. Like I said, no major complaints about the room, nothing spectacular either.

Stayed March 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I personally work at a best western motel so my expectations are much higher than most people's traveling. That being said, the location was great, the room was big and spacious, friendly staff for the most part, (Rusty the manager was a little cranky on the phone with me), and the breakfast was good although limited selection. So I will break it down into the goods and bads. The GOOD things I loved were the heated indoor pool and hot tub, the bathroom was big and pretty compared to the normal bathrooms you find in motels, and the coffee bar in the breakfast room had flavored coffeemate creamers for the guests which made my morning much better... :) Now for the things I was disappointed in, the textile decorations in the room were ugly geometric patterns; good I suppose if your into architecture and geometry (I'm not), the breakfast consisted of a pancake machine (very cool by the way), orange and apple juice machine (when you got done drinking the "juice" there was syrup left in the bottom of your cup, the only eggs there were hard boiled eggs and the only meat they offered is sausage patties. They also offered french toast, bagels, danishes, muffins, and bread to make toast (however the toaster is very big and not a conventional one, you feel like you need an engineering degree to figure out how to run it.) I also had problems sleeping on the bed as it was very hard and I have a lot of my problems with my hips and back. Other than that the stay was awesome and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends