La Quinta Inn Casper
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$119
Super 8 Casper West by the River(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$121
US$106
US$98
US$100
All reviewsroom was cleanpancake machineyogurtking roomgood nights sleepwould stay here againbiscuits and gravystaff was friendlygreat breakfastnice staycookiescontinental breakfastroad tripgreat place to stayeasy accesspetmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Circuit Breakers popped on my floor and it took them hours to repair the problem. Unfriendly staff. Breakfast was a joke with never any coffee made and no muffins and fruits. I am never going back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff here are incredible. It was kept very clean by the hard-working staff, food is good, the people are what make it really great. It is calm and quiet, there is a nice business center in the front where you can print, copy, fax. They have all the services and amenities one would expect. Very nice hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the "back" away from the reception so it's quieter. Hotel is quiet in general, and it's all safely lit.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband, my doggie and I just came back from a quick weekend getaway in Casper, WY. We chose this establishment because it is pet friendly, and did not charge extra for the dog. The room was small, but well appointed. It is a rather small location. The decor was updated, and everything worked well. Our room had a small fridge and a micro-wave. It was very clean, and staff was friendly. It is a family and budget friendly hotel that should be fine if you are looking for an economical, clean, well located hotel in Casper. The hotel was full, but still, it was not noisy. It is close to the freeway. I could stay there again if visiting the area in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Very clean, friendly staff, good breakfast... all in the same place! Price was great. We used thier military rate and it is nice to know LaQuinta shows their support in a meaningful way. Internet a bit slow. Quiet location. The hotel is very easy to find, right off the interstate, well lit. There is a nice restaurant next door called "The Fort" which had a variety of meals, western flavor and microbrews.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My daughter and I stopped here on our way home to Texas. I normally stay in La Q's when I can, but this one wasn't my favorite. It was an older hotel and all I can say was that it was okay. The room was clean and the bed was comfy, but the bathroom was super small and the tub didn't drain. The breakfast in the am was again, "okay." The scrambled eggs were terrible...I have never had powdered eggs, but maybe that is what they were. They did have yogurt, cereal, fruit and bread type things that were fine. I hate to give a bad review, but I don't think I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family