“Worst Experience I have ever had”

La Quinta Inn Casper
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Casper
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst Experience I have ever had”
Reviewed 4 March 2005

Worst experience I have ever had. The employees there were not trained and ineffective. I have stayed at this hampton before and the service level in the last year has just gone down hill. The woman who is General Manager came across very abrubt and rude to her employees. It is no wonder the staff is rude to the guests. I will never return to this hotel. It just is going down hill

• Stayed January 2005, travelled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
USA
Reviewed 12 August 2004

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on August 6, 2004. This Hampton is a converted hotel. When we arrived in our rooms…we had to call housekeeping to change the sheets and blanket on our bed and vacuum the floor. For a Hampton Inn…I think this was the poorest excuse for housekeeping I have ever seen. I will say that the housekeeper that came to clean the room was extremely apologetic and nice. She went to work as quickly as possible to clean the room and change the linens for us. The continental breakfast is decent but I would not stay here again without checking out the room first.

3 Thank bbalch

Travellers are raving about these Casper hotels

Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 29 June 2004

Not a "traditional" Hampton Inn, but a converted motel from another chain. Nice enough facility but a little thread bare. "Queen size beds" turned out to be double beds. The desk staff did not have a clue. When asked for directions she did not even know where to turn once we got off Interstate 25! Despite about 50% occupancy, we were placed in a room (106) as far away from the breakfast buffet (which was very good) and front desk as possible, and were not allowed to move closer. Our room key died after the first day of a two day stay because the clerk "Never could figure out how to make that key machine work for more than one day". Stood in line every time I needed something while desk staff chatted on the phone or re-keyed other multi-day guest's room cards. Not terrible, but I expect more from the Hampton Inn/Hilton chain.

• Stayed June 2004
4 Thank Mike J
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 February 2003

The Hampton Inn of Casper has the friendliest most helpful employees I have ever encountered in a hotel. The rooms were great and they did an excellent job in renovating the property. Highly recommended.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Casper hotels
Best Western Plus Casper Inn & Suites
MainStay Suites
MainStay Suites
#7 of 21 in Casper
Hilton Garden Inn Casper

Been to La Quinta Inn Casper? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Casper

Property: La Quinta Inn Casper
Address: 400 W F St, Casper, WY 82601-1329
Region: United States > Wyoming > Casper
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Casper 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Casper reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Casper Hotel Casper