“Outstanding Staff, They Aim To Please Great Rooms Too!!!”

Super 8 Casper West
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Casper
A TripAdvisor Member
“Outstanding Staff, They Aim To Please Great Rooms Too!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2006

I live in hotels during the week for my job, and go home on the weekends, so I know good hotels, and this one is it!!! My anniversary was coming up, and my wife and I were staying at the Super 8 West. I was waiting for my wife to meet me there, when the young lady at the front desk asked what anniversary we were celebrating, and if we had plans. I told her it was our 7th, and I had no idea what we were going to do, but It needed to be special." Meisha" then asked me what my price range would be if we were going to dinner? I told her my limit, and then she said, "Leave it up to me, I know just the place." In a nutshell, not only did she take the time to book reservations, but she told them about our anniversary, and the restaurant made it a really special night! By the way, I now have been staying at this hotel for the last 5 months, and everyone from the manager, right down to the housekeepers, and even the maintenance man have bent over backwards for me. Thanks everyone, you're
wonderful! Steven Willadsen Inberg-Miller Engneers

• Stayed January 2006, travelled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 June 2003

Fringe of hell!Second story room, July 2002, 105+ degrees and the A/C was noisey but could not move air let alone cool it. Being a Sunday the staff was uncoperative and unwilling to fix unit or move us.Room was clean - but oh my that "sauna"!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member