“BED BUGS!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Casper, Wyoming
“BED BUGS!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Sorry to have to do this but bed bugs are in a few rooms Being contained Instead of being eradicated! I was only in a room for an hour or so alone and when my family came to get me I didn't notice till the next morning and somehow my son later that afternoon had bites on him. I am so upset that my little child who is four years old has had to go through this experience. I am now just wondering if i have infected my home with these disgusting bugs.

• Stayed August 2014
9 Thank mysticface86

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was having some financial troubles for several months and during that time, my family(husband and kids)and i stayed at the royal inn. The other guests were overall friendly. A few of them i still consider friends. My daughters played well with the other children and the owner himself was always genuinely concerned for everyone's well being. The room was great! Nice sized too. As long as you pay rent on time and keep the noise down, you will love it there.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank pagesrawesome
Casper
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

Good deal for a working man? Yeah right. The manager banged on my door at 10 am remind you it was two days early. Sounded like the cops. Opened my door he told me I had ten minutes to leave that this room was reserved. I had payed 230.00 for a week. Which was a good deal, but 2 days early to check out when I wanted my two days refunded he would not give them to me. The maids all look like crackheads which I only saw one the whole time I stayed. I didn't get the proper maid service. My room was not vacuumed once I received clean towels once. And when I went into the office to ask for towels I obviously was bothering them. The parking lot looks very dirty and yea all of the cars look broke down. The only reason I did choose to stay in the first place was because everywhere else I went to either didn't have week rate or was full. NO REFUNDS is put up for a reason and not the right reason.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
10 Thank Tony S

Travellers are raving about these Casper hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2012

I found thr Royal Inn to be a place to put your head down,it is not a place for your kid's find another place. The owner has so many automobiles that there is no place to park after the evening comes but on the street. For the working man it is a good deal! your safety is not a issue.

Room Tip: Find a differnt place
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank legwarmer
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2011

Do not stay in this motel! Ok, we were driving home for Christmas, and needed to stop for the night. The first warning, should have been the large sign in the window "absolutely no refunds". When we got to our room, all i can say is WOW. Not only was it extremely dirty, it hadn't been updated (furniture, paint, carpet) in at least 20 years. Now, i wouldn't mind if the only problem was that the room was outdated, but there was the issue of cleanliness. Carpet dirty, linens dirty (unknown stains), comforter dirty (unknown stains), hell even the pillow cases were stained!. In hindsight, i would have rather fell asleep at the wheel than stayed in that room!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
6 Thank pwilliams84
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2010

Safe Parking, well lit, owner managed and maintained, The linens were clean, the carpet vacuumed, the room clean, bathroom clean. I stayed here for a modest rate about 50% of what is charged at other hotels in town. Older construction and 1960s era. Supply your own shampoo or buy it nearby. I expect fancy furnishings when I pay $50+ more a night at an upscale hotel.
I stayed here repeatedly in 2009 and will stay again if same management.
All guests given option to check out room before paying to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank TravelCAB
casper wy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2010

I can not think of one good thing to say about this hotel. The wall are very thin, you can here the water running and squeling in the rooms next door. I stayed 10 days, and saw the maid 1 time. My sheets were never chnaged, and it is in the worst end of town, If you stay there, be sure to lock the doors!!! I recieved clean towels one time in ten days. I had to go buy my own toliet paper as the maid was no where to be seen. The internet worked 5 out of the ten days. The TV and other things in the room, had plugs that were taped together, and pluged in. I thought the place would catch fire, before I left. I checked out early, and had paid an additonal 2 weeks, which added up to 500.00, and guess how much of a refund i got? Zero! thats right they got 500.00 after I left and refused to refund my money as the room was not clean. Well, when the maid never shows up, its difficult for it to be celan.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business