Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25
US$123
US$107
US$92
La Quinta
Super 8 Casper West by the River(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$78
Courtyard Casper(Casper)
US$108
US$101
Travelocity
All reviewsno exceptionclean roomsindoor pool and hot tubnice staymaintenance stafffree hot breakfastcookiesconvenient locationstayed one nightthe wi fiplace to staywould definitely stay here againnice breakfasti highly recommend this hotelbiscuits and gravyeasy accessexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I came to Casper, WY to give a training class.
The stay was great, rooms are nice, clean, furniture´s brand new, air conditioner works great (doesn´t make noise either) and the staff is awesome! I was received by Ruth at the front desk I had an issue with the payment confirmation from my company, she was very nice and patient when I asked questions about my concern.
Cherise (Front Desk Manager) helped me to clear everything up the next morning.
Held a meeting/class there. Meeting room is great for about 30-40 people.
Good light, can't hear the wind blowing outside.
Breakfast as always was good, fresh and tasty.
Fitness Center is open 24 hours which is great! I could´t find a picture on the web page so I included one on this review (2 thread mills, 1 bicycle).
It also has a big indoor pool, which is very cool.
I simply loved my stay and will be coming back again.
Highly recommend it

Room Tip: The elevator takes a while, so if you're not patient pick a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed in this hotel for a youth group trip. I understand there was a lot of kids in this hotel and there was a lot of confusion but if your staff is going to come in response to a noise complaint they should make sure they have the right kids. We were told rudely that if there was another noise complaint we would have to leave. It was not our kids doing the running in the hallways and being noisy. No mini fridge or microwave in the room.Grumpy and rude employees everywhere and we were not even in the hotel for very long, in at 8 pm and out at 6:30 am for two days and stayed later on the day we left, the only day we tried to eat breakfast.Breakfast was poor and we ate elsewhere after we had what we could find here.You could hear everything in the halls and other rooms. Hardest mattresses ever found. For a Holiday Inn this hotel is not up to par. We will be looking else where when we travel here and will recommend to friends and family to bypass this place. A friendly face goes a long way and you wont find that here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank rockymtncowgrl
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Front Desk Clerk helped change our room to top floor and directed us to a place to get tail light on our van fixed. Also 1st time anyone offered to help us with our luggage. Room was clean and quiet. We stayed here in July 2012.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

these people are so pleasant... great stay. would recommend to any travelers through Casper, WY. Breakfast was goo as usual and the dining room server was so pleasant. New pool and hot tub were great also.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Very happy to stay here again. Great staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, great showers. Kudos to the staff when I checked in and said I would be leaving before breakfast and she said to talk to the front desk and they could get me cereal and a banana. Next morning at 4 the front desk gal was happy to help me out. Made my day start on a happy note before flying out!

• Stayed: December 2013