“Bypass this motel”

Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Casper
East Helena, Montana
“Bypass this motel”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed one night at HIE I-15 was charged for two nights as they said I had a reservsation for two nights but the one night had not been canceled. To begin with I had no reservation for either night. Secondly there were two different rates which both were outragiously high but there was a satate basketball tourney in town so they said they can charge what they want. In the end the HIE refused to refund the 160 for the additional night. I called the coprorate office with the complaint, am still waiting for resolution. This has a great location but pass-em-by.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jim M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Jim M,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Casper.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Granted, I was only staying overnight on a trip from Great Falls back to Alabama. Very nice HI Express. 2nd floor mezzanine overlooking lobby. comfy looking seating. Breakfast was HI Express standard but breakfast room was very nice. Great place to stay if in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
wyoming
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Had a reservation here and ended up needing two rooms and they did not have them but was told their sister property had rooms so I reserved them and told them to cancel holiday inn express and book holiday inn, well the charged me 160.00 for not cancelling holiday inn express when in fact it was a mistake on their part. will never stay at this hotel again. they are way to good to actually make a mistake. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank hard-rock-miner
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear hard-rock-miner,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Casper, Wyoning.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I came to Casper, WY to give a training class.
The stay was great, rooms are nice, clean, furniture´s brand new, air conditioner works great (doesn´t make noise either) and the staff is awesome! I was received by Ruth at the front desk I had an issue with the payment confirmation from my company, she was very nice and patient when I asked questions about my concern.
Cherise (Front Desk Manager) helped me to clear everything up the next morning.
Held a meeting/class there. Meeting room is great for about 30-40 people.
Good light, can't hear the wind blowing outside.
Breakfast as always was good, fresh and tasty.
Fitness Center is open 24 hours which is great! I could´t find a picture on the web page so I included one on this review (2 thread mills, 1 bicycle).
It also has a big indoor pool, which is very cool.
I simply loved my stay and will be coming back again.
Highly recommend it

Room Tip: The elevator takes a while, so if you're not patient pick a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
wyo
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed in this hotel for a youth group trip. I understand there was a lot of kids in this hotel and there was a lot of confusion but if your staff is going to come in response to a noise complaint they should make sure they have the right kids. We were told rudely that if there was another noise complaint we would have to leave. It was not our kids doing the running in the hallways and being noisy. No mini fridge or microwave in the room.Grumpy and rude employees everywhere and we were not even in the hotel for very long, in at 8 pm and out at 6:30 am for two days and stayed later on the day we left, the only day we tried to eat breakfast.Breakfast was poor and we ate elsewhere after we had what we could find here.You could hear everything in the halls and other rooms. Hardest mattresses ever found. For a Holiday Inn this hotel is not up to par. We will be looking else where when we travel here and will recommend to friends and family to bypass this place. A friendly face goes a long way and you wont find that here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rockymtncowgrl
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Front Desk Clerk helped change our room to top floor and directed us to a place to get tail light on our van fixed. Also 1st time anyone offered to help us with our luggage. Room was clean and quiet. We stayed here in July 2012.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 1 January 2014

these people are so pleasant... great stay. would recommend to any travelers through Casper, WY. Breakfast was goo as usual and the dining room server was so pleasant. New pool and hot tub were great also.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family