“Can't wait to go back.”
Review of Famous Dave's Barbeque - CLOSED

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We went to Famous Dave's last night for dinner. For being Friday at 8pm, we were surprised that seated right away. Our server was absolutely incredible. She kept drinks full and removed empty cups. She was just very nice and made sure we had everything we needed. She talked to my son and just made it a very enjoyable meal.

If you go in, make sure you try the banana pudding!!! It's pretty fantastic!

We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We use to visit Famous Dave's in one city or another close to us once a month when we traveled. The Famous Dave's in Casper use to have consistently good food and we looked forward to having restaurant food that at least was as good as a home cooked meal. The last two visits that we had, which were takeout, the orders were wrong. Pretty sad, considering the order was correct on the receipt. The last order we had, the chicken was almost burned and really dried out. The receipt also showed a wrong item ordered, but we received the correct item, minus the cheese that should have been on the sandwich but wasn't. One should not have to look at an order when placing it to go to see if it is correct or looked good. We would be hard pressed to return considering the amount one spends on food and have it sub-par.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came here with friends and were surprised at how generous the portions were - my husband had to take food home with us and that is a rare occurrence. I was happy to find out that there were some sensible choices for sides that tasted great, like the grilled pineapple spears - they were delicious with my BBQ chicken! The staff were very attentive and friendly and checked up on us often. This was my first time at a Famous Dave's, but now I see it is not just hype. I'll make sure to come again when I see one during our travels.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had a 3 meat platter to share, and the portions were very generous. However, just a little bit too much meat for me (I know, its BBQ not fine dining!) - I do like some veg etc to go with the meat. But tasty, although not as good as other BBQ restaurants we tried later in our trip. The waitress was very enthusiastic and brought chips (crisps!) to encourage us to try the different sauces before our meal came, which added to the experience as some weren't as hot as we'd feared.

Good service and plenty of atmosphere. Certainly good value for quantity.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I've always had great service and food - very friendly and attentive staff - My favorite food choices are: 1) brisket - good in any form 2) Famous Daves salad - choice of meat on salad (I always get brisket) served with a honey bbq salad dressing - Wonderful!! 3) Bread pudding to die for (can get a small serving or a big one to share) 4) Best corn bread muffins ever! We always get a 6-pack of them to take home 5) They also have one of the best burgers in town - nice to have other choices when you don't feel like bbq. Great place to take kids- Also we've used their curbside pickup service and the food is always ready and warm-