“Can't complain.”

National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Casper
“Can't complain.”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Stayed in Casper as a getaway. Found the National 9 "showboat" hotel just off the business loop, convenient to Caspers downtown area and situated on the banks of the North Platte river. The pedestrian and cycling trail runs just off the parking lot. This was a great location for me. The staff was friendly and accomidating, the rooms well maintained and clean upon arrival an date the price is right. After having my room two nights I had decided on extending my stay and the front desk went the extra mile to make sure I got the same room without the hassle of having to port our bags down the hall. Overall a great stay at national 9. I will book with them again next time I chill in Casper.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Big Spring, Texas
Reviewed 4 May 2013

excellent!!!!!!! i come through casper two to three times a yr on my way down to southern alabama to see my sick pops. everytime i stay here i have one of the best motel experiences ive ever had.The rooms are always very clean.The service is always very prompt and the employees are eagerly attentive.Not to mention the wonderful breakfast and reasonable rates,in fact they happen to be the best rates in casper for the accomadations.Reguardless of other reviews from nitpicky,ungrateful people i would recommend this motel to anyone who is looking for a good lodging experience with comfortable amminities and not the presidential and or royalty accomadations.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Angela F
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

Yes that's right, ticks!!!!
I booked this online, and didn't see what it was like. The woman in the office barely looked at us and was blatantly rude!
It stunk like smoke must and highly concentrated disenfectant; so much so that me and my husband had to leave and get another room on the other side of the motel.
The room was musty and not worth the $$ we paid.
The next morning I woke up went to the bathroom and was putting my contacts in when I saw some black thing crawling through my hair.
It was a tick! Can you actually believe it?
The place should be closed and handled, luckily my husband managed to get the thing out before it bit me.
Last thing people want is to get lymes disease from a unsanitary motel like this one we unfortunately stayed in!!!
Do not go to this place, it's not worth your money!

• Stayed April 2013
5 Thank Bexlin

Travellers are raving about these Casper hotels

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I flew into Casper from Scottsdale, Arizona due to an emergency and the Showboat has been so kind and accommodating that I have decided to lengthen my stay here. Deandra has gone out of her way to take time to visit and has made sure that I am comfortable and secure. I am more than pleased with the service and staff members at the Showboat.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Hoffman1213
Casper99, Owner at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. I also appreciate you taking the time to compliment our staff as they really do try to give our guests great customer service.

Thanks again
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed 1 March 2013

When we arrived I was not impressed at all by the looks of it, but my husband was here on a job so we had prior reservations so we decided to stay! When we went into the room (117) it smelled clean but looked very run down. The heater vent was very nasty, everything old looking. The first day went ok but then the second I got up and tried to take a shower and had no hot water, I waited awhile and tried again still no hot water on the third try it was luke warm so just gave up and took one anyway. The water continued to be only luke warm no matter when you tried to take a shower. I wasn't pleased but tried to find another motel and could not because we was staying a long period and everything was booked! Then on about the sixth day we were here my husband came in from work and sat down on the bed and i raised up to sit up with him and the bed broke, he went out to tell front desk and they said no one was here to fix it so he came back in and went to bed even though it was slanted. He had worked a 12 hour shift. Then about 1:15 in the afternoon someone knocked on the door and said they were there to fix the bed and I told her that I would see if my husband would get up cause he had worked all night long and she was rude and said well he needs to but if he doesn't by three they would not fix it until the next day! I closed the door and woke my husband and he got up and I told him to go tell them it was ok to come in. He stayed in the lobby and I sit in a chair in the room. The girl came back in with a boy and they looked at the bed and she rudely was telling him that she had never seen a bed break in a motel. He didn't say much just was trying to figure out what to do and she was downright rude. I didn't say anything but I got upset. They left the room and came back in with some boards and put them under it and it was still tilting downhill. She started to smart off about the bed breaking again, and I got upset and told her that I had been many hotels and that i had never had one break and also that we did not have any hot water even at 11:30 at night and she said that well that's what happens when we have a full house. i told her that no that is what happens when its a skank motel! She said would you like for me to get you another reservations somewhere else, I told her good luck! She went out of the room and told my husband I was rude to her and that she would get us another reservation! I would never have said anything but I do not appreciate her blaming us for the bed breaking we did not like it and my husband barely got any sleep before he had to go to work.That day I called trying to get us a room elsewhere and couldn't get one till Monday so we had to stay! The next morning my husband went out and tried to pay the room rent for three days and he said there was a older lady at the desk and she ask him why we were leaving and he told her and she said she was sorry, he said she was very nice. But she told him we could pay for the three says the next morning because that was when our room rent was up! I am writing this as I am sitting still at the motel because this just happened this week. I walked over to the door a little while ago and there was a letter saying they were sorry they could not accommodate us and that it was a reminder that we had to check out 2/2/13. And that they made us a reservation at motel 6. Well I am glad I am leaving and i would not suggest anyone to stay here! I have worked with the public and never was rude like the girl was. She was very unprofessional. I do not know who owns this motel but they really need to come here and stay as a guest and see what is going on. I will never stay here or suggest it to anyone!

Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Marty F
Reviewed 13 December 2012

My husband & I was looking online for a reasonible priced hotel here in Casper, we ran across several, but they was way out of our price range, then Nationl 9 Hotel came up, pricing was perfect had all the amenties we needed and more, Maria the front desk young lady was more then helpful, National 9 is a great Hotel and I would stay here every time I come to Casper, I would recommend this hotel to friends & family.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank MrsCrowder24
Powell
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Friends and I reserved to stay there for 4 nights with one of us having a baby. Upon arrival hotel looked run down. Once checking in the front desk clerk was not even dressed nice. She wore a sloppy band t shirt. House keeper also observed sitting on couch smoking a cigarrette. Front desk clerk checked us in and only had us down staying 3 nights when I specifically said 4. Front desk clerk talked over us and was very rude. I also had to repeat myself to her numerous times before she understood what I was saying. I honestly believe she was on something (I'm a medic I would know.) once we got our keys we went to our room upstairs where we were taken back. Lights in room did not turn on. There was food still in the fridge from previous visitors. Holes all around in wall were also seen. Bathroom was not cleaned. There was poop stains in the toilet. The bedsheets had holes all over them. The stench was horrible. After seeing all this we knew we could not have our baby there. It was horrid. We immediately marched downstairs and got our money refunded. Front desk clerk was very rude saying and I quote, "this pisses me off." while standing in line getting our refund a couple walked in behind us smelling of alcohol and were clearly on something. They also held lit cigarettes in their hands. If that's not bad enough once we got our refund and went to leave the guy behind us grabbed at my bag. To say the least I was so upset with this experience that I honestly believe this hotel needs shut down. Please read this and know I'm not kidding. This truly was a nightmare and a place I would not want my baby in!

Room Tip: Go to motel 6! Cheap price and they have remodeled all their rooms. I went here after my horrible ex...