National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Inn(Casper)
Topper Motel(Casper)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesmorning girlcinder blocka great stayroom was cleanolder hotelnonsmoking roomroad noisestaff was friendlykathrynjordanmicrowaveprotein
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is an old no frills 2 story motel located right on the interstate. Not sure when it was built but is made of cement blocks which means a quiet night. It was clean, the staff was polite and they offer a basic continental breakfast. We stayed there twice, coming and going between Glacier National Park and Texas for $53 per night. The second time I called they only had a room with 2 queen beds left, but only charged me the single rate. The beds weren't the most comfortable I have ever slept in, but weren't the worst either. If you are looking for a clean quiet place at a good price, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Casper99, Owner at National 9 Inn Casper Showboat Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Texascandy,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We value our guests input very much and it helps us know how we are doing and how we can improve. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future to stay with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I was in town for business on 6-24, and was in need of a motel room. When I noticed a rate of $47 or $49 @ the Showboat Motel, I stopped to get a room. The clerk advised me the room would be $60+. I asked why the price advertised would not be used, and I was told that the price was not for 'summer' rates, and they were still 90% lower than the rest of the motels in Casper. I commented that they needed to take down the price on the sign. The clerk said 'They didn't have anyone to change the sign.'

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Danny F

Dear Danny F.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review so we know of any problems and can resolve them. We are very sorry that the rates were not the same on the sign with the rates at the front desk. We have been talking with the hotel staff and are working to get this resolved. Thank you again for letting us know and we do apologize for this.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We got a room for the night as we came to see family. The room was OK but nothing super exciting. Good value on the money. Free internet, continental breakfast, fridge and microwave in the room. Not a great smell as we walked in. They have a no-smoking policy when entering in the hotel but the placed reeks of smoke. Great shower. It does need some renovations and is showing big signs of age. Its appearance may be worse than its actual appearance in the rooms. Comfy bed and AC worked well.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Geowens,
Thank you for writing us a review about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that your stay was satisfactory. We are glad that our amenities fit your needs. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed about 3 weeks ago and I honestly can't complain. It had cheap prices so I was expecting it to look more like...a crappy hotel. But it didn't and I was very much surprised. I asked to see one of the rooms before I checked in and let me tell you: The desk clerk made me eat my words. The room was fabulous. I am on here to give my input. If you need a good hotel with great service and cleanliness at a reasonable price then This is your place.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank KellyIsCool83

Dear KellyIsCool83,
Thank you very much for the great review! We take pride in our hotel’s cleanliness. We are glad that you liked the rooms and that our staff was helpful and gave you great customer service. We hope you will stay with us in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I had an excellent stay at the showboat. I love the water pressure in the shower and the continential breakfast. The beds were good not to soft, not to hard. I do have some things to say that are not so good. The bolt plate on the door was bent, and there was no security chain on the door, I put a chair up against the door so if someone did try to come in I would hear them. In the room there were multi socket surge protectors on the walls for outlets, and there was a surge one night of my stay, that shut everything off, TV, Lights, Micro ect. Overall I had a pleasant stay, the staff was great, very polite and helpful. If you are looking for a place to stay at a reasonable rate I would recommend the showboat.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Lori W,
Thanks you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate every one of our guests input. We are sorry that our door’s security plate was bent. We will notify maintenance to get this fixed. We are pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant overall. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future.