“Absolutely fantastic”

Add it.
Ming House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 176 Restaurants in Casper
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I love this place! Like the other review states, this is not the place to dine if you're in a hurry. However, if you have time, you won't be sorry. I've ordered several of the appetizers, and at least 5 different entrees. Everything I've ordered has been excellent. I'm talking better than anything I've ever had in Chinatown excellent. The desserts I've had have been wonderful as well. This is real, traditional Chinese food. If your favorite Chinese restaurant is Panda Express, this place may not be to your taste, but for people who want the real deal, this is it.

1  Thank soonerj92

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

The food is so good all the other challenges are worth it!

The restaurant is the oldest Chinese restaurant in Casper. The decor is like walking back in time. It is very clean! The owner is often by himself, waiter, cook, cashier, and dishwasher. He told us that he was a chef in Hong Kong before coming to Casper in the 1970's or 80's.

The food is incredible, fresh, and so perfect in all aspects. That said, be prepared to wait. Each dish is meticulously prepared and as he is alone it takes time! If you are in a hurry go somewhere else, if there is a lot of people dining you may want to go back later.

We ate there 7-8 time in 2013 and have all been superb meals. No alcohol served, so stick with a water or hot tea

His black bean sauce is unbelievable and don't miss out on dessert. We recommend the sesame balls!

We always ask Mr Fong for his recommendations especially for dessert, you never know what he may be working on in the kitchen.

Only open in the evenings. Please remember to expect to wait, over look the decor, and prepare for authentic food - not some sugar coated Americanized Chinese.

3  Thank Sawdogs

Been to Ming House Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!