“Yummy and Friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stopped here while passing through Casper with our three kids ages 14, 12 and 9. The staff here is super friendly. The fettucini Alfredo is the best! We don't even like Alfredo sauce - but we were all loving it! :) My son left his cell phone on the table and we were halfway to Denver before we realized it - our waitress called and mailed it home to us. :) We really enjoyed everything about this place.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Loved this place - great food - huge portions and I thought the prices were very reasonable. We both altered our pasta dishes a bit from the menu (acutally added stuff) and they were more than happy to accomodate our request. Everything was made to order and you could tell it was super fresh. Very funky atmosphere too. Check out the bathroom--it's super tiny and you have to actually go thru the kitchen to get to it. Always want to support local places when I travel.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I try to get something different every time we frequent Bosco's! I have yet to order something I have not enjoyed. The salads are even amazing, with small salad shrimp! The quality of service is only to be rivaled by the quality of food!! Now that I think of it, I'm free for dinner tonight!!

Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

While this place was a little pricey on the dinner menu, it is so worth it. The food is great, the service was fast and friendly. Nice little hole in the wall. Love it!!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Everything here is home-made and very tasty. I had spaghetti and meatballs, but there is a wide variety from which to choose on the menu.