“Made From Scratch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Buffalo, Wyoming
“Made From Scratch”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Upon arrival we were greeted with homemade tortilla chips and the most delicious salsa. Once we ordered it took 40 minutes to get our food. We ran out of chips twice, several minutes before being checked on for refills. We felt their service was slow for the small amount of people present and it being later in the evening. That being said, we were wowed with the food. The authentic food is made from scratch and might explain the delay in getting our meal. Our waitress was very kind and left twice to ask kitchen questions we had concerning their ingredients. Definitely would eat here again.

• Visited May 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Very good mexican food”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Fresh salsa and corn tortillas were great. Ate here twice, service was excellent both times. Does get crowded at lunch.

Visited April 2014
Casper
“La Cocina remains Casper's best Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We visited again with my Mother-in-Law and my nephew and my wife and children and again were reminded of the best Mexican food in Casper. The freshest salsa, fresh cooked chips, and the best tacos I have had anywhere!

• Visited March 2014
Casper, Wyoming
“Best salsa”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This restaurant has moved, they are off of the interstate now instead of north Casper. I love their chips and salsa and always have to get the extra hot salsa. Everything is fresh, the owners are great people. I only with they would go back to iceberg lettuce rather then romain, smothered taco salad was my FAVORITE but not anymore :(

• Visited February 2014
Casper, Wyoming
“Been great for years...”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

New location is great. It's not claustrophobic. The chips and salsa are awesome along with all the other food!! My favorite are the enchiladas.

• Visited February 2014

Been to La Cocina? Share your experiences!