“Vicky and Jack @ front desk. Great first impression!”
Review of Courtyard Casper

Courtyard Casper
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We arrived very late and very tired. Vicky and Jack made you feel as welcome as if you had just pulled into your favorite cousins place for the weekend.I needed to print a document that I had forgotten at home. No problem, well maybe a slight one with me figuring out how to use the printer. They called another front desk co worker and she gave us the solution over the phone. Lots of fun conversation, cold water to drink. Vicky even made my sister and I a couple sandwiches to go to our rooms! Everything was spotless. You do get charged for the breakfast but it was equal or better than you would pay elsewhere. We stayed two nights, two very short nights as we had a 6 AM flight and needed to be on our way by 4:30 I'll go back just to see how Jack and Vicky are doing! I wanted to share this here for other travelers. I hope the Management sees it as well and realizes how important the personal touch their employees gave some weary road tested travelers means to everyones continued success!

Room Tip: Pulled the shades and closed the window. Dark and quiet. And that was on the freeway side!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Ashley C, General Manager at Courtyard Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you for your rewiew flyindjryan! I always apreciate hearing about our guests' experience with us, good or bad. Jack and Vicky were both very excited when I showed them your review. I am very lucky to have such amazing people on my team. Our guests are very important to us and I am very greatful that you experienced our service at its best. We hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

If you have to go to Casper then this hotel is worth a stay. I traveled here many times for work and have always stayed here. It's a good hotel and stays true to other Courtyard Marriott locations. The staff is always nice and I always have a nice, clean room with nice clean bathrooms. thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review Jonfo 1969! I am delighted to hear that you are a loyal Marriott fan and we are very happy to have you stay with us! Or loyal guests make us who we are and I thank you for being a part of that. If there is ever anything that I can do to make future stays with us even better, please let me know. I would be happy to help you out in any way that I can!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

This Courtyard is conveniently located off I-25, yet a few blocks away from the noise. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel is located near many places to eat and places to gas up and go the next day. Marriott is consistently great.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Ashley C, General Manager at Courtyard Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for your review RichFromOmaha! I am glad that the services provided to you at our hotel was the fantastic service that Marriott guests have come to know, love and expect. We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests has the best stay possible! I thank you very much for staying with us. We'd love to have you back again sometime!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This fairly new Courtyard is quite nice. Friendly staff at front desk, clean rooms, good
bed and good shower. Close to I-25. Several restaurants nearby. Would suggest a drive
on Second Street 5-10 minutes towards downtown to eat at Johnny J's Diner, a neat
1950's style place. Downtown seemed to have a lot of restaurants, but they were
closed on the Sunday night that we were there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review Buzzy1! I am delighted that you enjoyed yout stay with us and the time you spent here in Casper. We hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We arrived late and tired (8/28/13), but the excellent staff (Sommer) greeted us with great hospitality and helped us with ice water and even went to the kitchen to look for an orange for our 8-year-old! She made us feel truly welcomed! Our room was spotless and spacious! I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: We stayed in #319 and it has a small balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Ashley C, General Manager at Courtyard Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Sommer did such a wonderful job helping out you and your family, she really is great and I am so thankful to have her on our team. I will be sure that she sees your review and gets the recognition she deserves. I thank you for staying with us! Come back and see us again sometime!

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

When I rolled in late Sunday night, I was greeted warmly. The room price was high-$159-and having no discounts to apply made me a little miffed. I'm a Marriott member for cripes sake. When does that count for something?
Anyway, the room was clean and comfy and all the staff with whom I interacted were very nice. They went out of their way to be helpful to get me to my next destination, because there's just no easy way to travel from Wyoming to anywhere.
Breakfast was good, too. I had cooked-to-order eggs plus fruit & yogurt. Everything came out quickly and as I wanted it. The coffee was just ok. It's free. If you've read anything else I've written, you know my motto is, "You get what you pay for."
I'd stay here again because the service is good and the rooms are comfy.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your review!
I am pleased that you enjoyed the time that you spent here with us. It is our pleasure to ensure each of our guests has the best experience possible. I do apologize that you feel that we are overpriced and I do thank you for being a Marriott Rewards member. As being a Marriott Rewards member you do recieve special perks such as points toward free nights, priority room, and late check out just to name a few. Unfortunately a discount off the room rate is not a benefit of the Rewards program.
I thank you for staying with us! We hope to have you back again sometime!

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel on our way to Yellowstone. The hotel was clean and updated. The staff was very accommodating. We had a room fridge, microwave and food bar area. It was in a good location if you would like a quick stop off. Loved it!

• Stayed: July 2013
Ashley C, General Manager at Courtyard Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for your review! I am extremly delighted that you enjoyed the time you spent here with us. It is a pleasure for us to be able to provide our travels with a comfortable stay. I hope you had a fantastic time in Yellowstone and we hope to have you back again sometime!