“Never a Bad Experience”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Whether we dine in the public dining area or in the private meeting rooms our service and the food are perfect each time! I am very impressed with the way they can simultaneously serve a large party of people with the correct food ordered and it looks good and tastes great! It can be very busy and noisy at the prime times of the evening when you dine....but so can any upper end restaurant such as Pappadeaux, PF Changs, Maggianos.......etc. don't let that stop you unless you have a splitting headache. I love the Cedar plank Salmon and any of the steaks. I have to eat Gluten Free and they accommodate that well and with ease. They are knowledgeable enough to guide me and make suggestions. That's very important to a person with food intolerance issues. So with the 6 times I have eaten there at various times and with different group arrangements I can say that all 6 times were a wonderful experience from the time I arrived and was cheerfully greeted to the time I departed and felt as if the staff knew us.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Had a couples dinner with very old local friends and a European couple. Steaks were great, the food selections for chicken and fish were welcome and the proportions were ample but not over sized. Highly recommended

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were staying at the Holiday Inn and this restaurant was just down the road and we had a good steak on our minds. It was a Friday night and the parking lot was packed - a very good sign. This restaurant has an extra large horseshoe shaped bar and a large seating area for the restaurant. The atmosphere was a bit noisy but that just added to the ambiance. We had a drink while we waited for our table and were not disappointed with the prime rib we both ordered. The service was outstanding both at the bar and at the table. The food was very reasonably priced. They have exceptional prices on wine. What more can I say?

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place has the best prepared steaks ever! I had the fllet mignon. My husband had the Cedar Salmon. Both meals were excellent. The manager greeted us with a special appetizer because we had never been here before. The staff was very friendly and the service was amazing.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate here for dinner and were impressed with the expansive menu, cocktails, and wine list. They had some truly fine wines for reasonable prices as well as delicious cocktails. I ordered a Vodka infused with fresh berries and it was served in a martini glass with a shaker. It was strong and delicious. I ordered Pecan Crusted Mahi with sweet potato side and onion soup for starters. I really liked the onion soup and the sweet potato toppings were really good. I liked how they mashed the pecans, marshmallows, and brown sugar together. The fish was fresh and cooked just right, however next time I would order it without the teriyaki sauce. It was good enough on its own! My boyfriend had a filet and the portion size was impressive and he ate it all. The restaurant itself was very beautiful but you can dress casual. Also the waitress knew all about the menu and provided excellent service. Great place all around.