“Good steaks”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Post Falls, Idaho
“Good steaks”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nice place to go for a special occassion, since the prices are a bit steep. We have been there a few times as a couple, and several times with a special group. The service is very good. The noise level a bit high, and can be hard to have a nice conversation. Not somewhere I would go with younger children. Nice place to eat some good food with another couple, but not a large party, because of the noise.

Visited December 2013

Peoria, Arizona
“Never a Bad Experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Whether we dine in the public dining area or in the private meeting rooms our service and the food are perfect each time! I am very impressed with the way they can simultaneously serve a large party of people with the correct food ordered and it looks good and tastes great! It can be very busy and noisy at the prime times of the evening when you dine....but so can any upper end restaurant such as Pappadeaux, PF Changs, Maggianos.......etc. don't let that stop you unless you have a splitting headache. I love the Cedar plank Salmon and any of the steaks. I have to eat Gluten Free and they accommodate that well and with ease. They are knowledgeable enough to guide me and make suggestions. That's very important to a person with food intolerance issues. So with the 6 times I have eaten there at various times and with different group arrangements I can say that all 6 times were a wonderful experience from the time I arrived and was cheerfully greeted to the time I departed and felt as if the staff knew us.

• Visited April 2014
“Great steaks, great wine”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Had a couples dinner with very old local friends and a European couple. Steaks were great, the food selections for chicken and fish were welcome and the proportions were ample but not over sized. Highly recommended

Wasilla, Alaska
“Exceptional Food and Service”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were staying at the Holiday Inn and this restaurant was just down the road and we had a good steak on our minds. It was a Friday night and the parking lot was packed - a very good sign. This restaurant has an extra large horseshoe shaped bar and a large seating area for the restaurant. The atmosphere was a bit noisy but that just added to the ambiance. We had a drink while we waited for our table and were not disappointed with the prime rib we both ordered. The service was outstanding both at the bar and at the table. The food was very reasonably priced. They have exceptional prices on wine. What more can I say?

• Visited June 2014
Great Falls, Montana
“OMG!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place has the best prepared steaks ever! I had the fllet mignon. My husband had the Cedar Salmon. Both meals were excellent. The manager greeted us with a special appetizer because we had never been here before. The staff was very friendly and the service was amazing.

Visited June 2014

Been to Fire Rock Steakhouse & Grill? Share your experiences!